KRYSTO ICEWORD and IVHORSEMAN'S WARBAND

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Warhead
kaka pants

KRYSTO ICEWORD and IVHORSEMAN'S WARBAND

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:03 am

Hope this meets with everyone's approval for Wiki-ising. Enjoy! :D

The Elite Old Guard of the Iceworld Krysto. They have survived hundreds of battles and through their awesome deeds earned the right to carry one of the Iceworld OTC's and command the respect and loyalty of those they lead.

The Elite Housecarls of the Iceworld Krysto. Only the most trusted and Heroic are given the honour to serve their Warchief as a Housecarl.
They give up their OTC for a weapon of the ancients passed down from the War with the Robotic Ice Daemons, of which the Blokbots are but a pale shadow of their former roots. These weapons are Daemonic Ice Blades won from some of the most deadly Robot Ice Daemons ever faced. The Daemonic souls of the blades owner is still bound in the blade and they thirst for the heat of all living things.

The Middle Guard of the Iceworld Krysto. They are armed with Heavy Laser Carbines with under Barrel OTC's. These troops fight on the line and never give, never wave and never tire. Their excellence in combat is a thing of Dark Renown across the Brikverse and they have earned many victories in battle.

The Young Guard of Iceworld Krysto. These Iceworlders have shown their metal in combat but still have much to learn having not yet earned the vaunted honour of their own OTC they have constructed their own Ice Crystal Chainsaws and their impetuous hunger for close combat makes them excellent assault troops, where they can excel and show their elders just how fuckin' hard they are.

Some of the Young Guard end up pissing off their betters, wither it's pissing in the Warchiefs Ale or smoking his Pot or even Knocking up one of his many slutty daughters it doesn't matter. The punishment is always the same. Normally Iceworlders despise the use of far ranging weapons and prefer the heady excitement of close combat. Imagine the punishment for a young hothead when he's given Heavy Weapons Duty... still, discipline plays a part in the Iceworlder psyche and if he ever wants to be allowed to fight hand to hand ever again then he better get the job done. This Young Offender is armed with the OTR(MkII) Rocket Launcher.

The Warchief Enigma Shroud... (Stubby head lol, but I have two).
IVhorseman wrote:
Enigma shrouds the leader of Ice World, who had disappeared from the original Ice World expedition. His name has been lost in the winds of time, and still he wanders the ruins of the Ice World Research station, perched upon a ruined and crater-marked glacier, slowly encroaching upon it's enemies. Much like a glacier, he travels slowly yet unstoppably towards his opponents. Armed with a suit of wintry powered armour and the Original OTC, he attacks with the ferocity and intensity of a winter blizzard.

looks-wise, I'm imagining it have the old-dude head that came on all the original iceworlders, but with a white aquanauts helmet/armour thing on his head, and of course the orange antennaed visor. As for the power armor, just add some bits to the aquanaut helmet base, since it has attachment points on it for extra parts, and as long as it looks beefy and heavy it's good. The Original OTC should look as old-school as possible. I guess a missile launcher or five wouldn't hurt as well... and machine guns... I guess just lots of guns.

The OT Mega-Heat Cannon: The OT ABS chambers spin as plasma is pumped through, the OT ABS enhances the energy a thousand fold creating super-plasma which is then stored in the main OT Chamber until it is full. At which time a searing line of super-energy is expelled disintegrating anything in it's path. The range however is negligible as the beam quickly loses it's energy. Still this weapon can melt through anything... Any-Thing!

OT Mega-Heat Cannon: Range 12", Use: 4, #Shots: Every other turn. Damage: 10D10 -1D6 per inch (round down) to target, all targets along line are hit.

Krysto Assault Rifle: A sleet of Ice Flechettes spear into foes from this weapon.
Krysto Assault Rifle: Range: 12" Use: 3, #Shots: 1D6/2, Damage: 1D6+3 Special: #Shots roll 1D6 divide by two.

The Ion Hand Cannon: Another monster weapon which fires a blast of diffused Ionised OT particles at an enemy causing explosions. It's not particularly good at defeating armoured targets but handy none the less.

The Ion Hand Cannon: Range: 6" Use: 3, #Shots 1, Damage: 3D6 Special: Area effect 1D6/2" from main target for the same damage. If main target missed roll 2D6" scatter from targets location to find out where the blast went.

The OTC Evisorator, grown purely from OT ABS this weapon will never break and can never be parried. You may be forgiven for thinking this to be the Original OTC, one of the Nine Artefacts of Creation but you'd be wrong...

The OTC Evisorator: Melee, Range: 2", Use: 3+, #Shots As unit, Damage: 4D6, Special: May not be parried.

And now lady and gentlemen you are about to be allowed a glimpse of one of the Iceworlders most inner sanctums never before seen by non-Iceworld eyes. The Ice Caves of Creation...

The monument is made from the bones and teeth of the Daemonic Ice Dragons of the Old Times that the Robotic Ice Daemons rode to war.

Proudly the Iceworlders stand in salute as their Warchief passes.

Enigma's face takes on a look of reverence as he approaches the Shrine.

The Gene-Scan confirms his DNA print and unlocks the indestructible OT Stasis Chamber.

As the door opens Enigma stands to the side.

Reaching inside his hand carefully closes around the grip of a weapon.

The Original OTC... looks nothing special, but it's THE Original OTC as created by the Gods and given to the First Iceworlder to aid them in the War with the Robotic Daemons. It's Ossum needs no frippery, no additions and no modification. IT JUST IS!

Enigma raises high the Artefact of Creation and the Iceworlders seeing the holiest of holy relics go wild roaring their lust for battle!

Only in times of greatest need is the Original OTC ever taken from it's resting place, and a war unlike any other is coming...
Last edited by Warhead on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:10 am

With so much ot-technology they're bound to be one of the strongest (infantry) forces around. The first two guys made me think of Stadler and Waldorf for some reason.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Lt. Krus
Dimmy

Post by Lt. Krus » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 am

Epic Win.

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:21 pm

Blashyrk!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

BFenix
Pooplord

Post by BFenix » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 pm

These guys are WIN! I never thought Iceworlders were so awesome, well, I guess they had to be, owners of the ORIGINAL OTC and all
beautiful work Warhead

Cakeman
Cannon Fodder

Post by Cakeman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Great faction! Clear colors, true to the original scheme but still lots of modded weapons (lots, and well done). I like them :twisted:

Oh, and cool backstory. So *there's* where the original OTC is...

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:32 pm

she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Cheers Ross, I owe you one. To be redeemed at an unspecified time. :wink:

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Ross blinks at the screen, a slow smile spreading across his face. He mutters, under his breath, "Yes... this should be interesting..."
Last edited by RagnarokRose on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:46 pm

I was thinking a pint, I have no idea what you were thinking about... :lol:

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Ah well, I'll take that- hang on. I'm not in a pub! *facepalm*

RoC77
Galidor
Galidor
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Post by RoC77 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:00 pm

This is freaking awesome Warhead.... Looks very epic.... I luv that rocket launcer design btw....

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Thanks, as to the RPG, you should do, it looks not unlike the one you've done for your own Sig-Fig, lol! :D

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Post by Theblackdog » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Wow. Just wow.

Is this from Fall of Fico as well? Are you still taking faction nominations?

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:24 pm

This is just WIKI padding for a Badass faction and yes, there is no time limit set for nominations or whatever for the Immortal War but we do need members willing to stand against the Immortals and their allies. If it helps, Immortals plan on seizing everyone's Beer for themselves. The bastards.