Unban Vami

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Re: Unban Vami

Post by stubby » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:12 am

I think I unbanned him eventually but I'm too lazy to go back and check.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Vami
wtf, vami

Post by Vami » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:27 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:Vami gone? stubby you have made me the happiest man alive, considering that I have always hated him more than the rest of you.
I heard you calling, setting fire to my soul.
Last edited by Vami on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:denied:

Vami
wtf, vami

Post by Vami » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:31 pm

stubby wrote:I'll probably unban him once the holidays are over. Once he started copy-pasting from reddit, I knew (1) he was just reading from a script (a very, very tired script that you can see played out a hundred thousand other places on the internet, so I'm not sure why he thought we needed it here) and not planning on contributing anything unique or of value.
False. I do not go to Reddit. Or 4Chan. I'm just a loser hanging out on a loser forum for losers.
Stubby wrote:(2) the fact that he was pasting from a script meant it seemed pretty likely that, deliberately or otherwise, he was going to attract the attention of the opposing reddit and tumblr crowds who live for nothing but starting shitstorms exactly like this, right during the time of year when they all have tons of free time to descend like locusts on the forum and ruin my holiday. No thank you! So my priority was just shutting down his channel until we're at least out of the seasonal danger zone.
"My user base is cancer so instead of killing the cancer I'm just going to kill one of the cells"
:denied:

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Post by The Shadowscythe » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:07 am

The best way to kill cancer is with more cancer and dank memes.

So when I shitpost, I shitpost nobly. For the good of all.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler
Show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.