updates:

Also, butts.

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Falk

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

updates:

Post by piltogg » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Sorry for not paying that much attention recently, but I have been thinking of hosting a pretty legit forum battle soon.

So I was wondering if anything Brikverse-cannon important has happened since the "end" of the AN-TA war? I'm seeing a lot of the cutesy-empire factions about, what's that all about, and is it related? Or its own thing?

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Re: updates:

Post by RedRover » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:44 pm

piltogg wrote:Sorry for not paying that much attention recently, but I have been thinking of hosting a pretty legit forum battle soon.

So I was wondering if anything Brikverse-cannon important has happened since the "end" of the AN-TA war? I'm seeing a lot of the cutesy-empire factions about, what's that all about, and is it related? Or its own thing?
Poland and USSSR conflict is big. There is the possibility of M-Throne invading the galaxy. Colette and Silent are keeping the Immortals around. My faction, the Imperial Magikstrate has grown quite a bit and is in conflict with USA, soon to be Tratt, and anyone who wants to fight.

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:40 pm

god there's so much kannon to keep up with

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Holy shit you're alive.

Also, if you're interested: Click here.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

[]

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:50 pm

[]
Last edited by cleanupcrew on Wed May 26, 2021 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duerer
Forum Champion 2016-2017
Forum Champion 2016-2017

Post by Duerer » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:06 am

Cropping down the Communo-Fascist Insuregency to its very beginning doesn't even scratch the surface of what happened over the past 2-3 years, especially since these alliances mean jack shit at this point.
I did some plot summary for those interested. I tried to keep myself short with this one
In BR 2,015, the Soviets and Nutzees decided to invade and split apart several breakaway nations from the USSSR (among them the Polish Confederation and the Republik of Magyar). A Nutzee invasion from the West has been repelled but under high casualties, such as the destruction of Planet Puczysk by the daemon Beelzebub.

In BR 2,016, the Pagan king Zoltan III has been resurrected by Nutzee cultists but decided to go on his own crusade of revenge against his own people, the Magyars. However, the ancient king has been defeated and an Soviet invasion has been fought off in the process.

In the meantime, more SSSRs broke away from their communist opressors, such as the Greater Empire of Lietuva, that implemented its own reign of terror. After several fight in the Byelorussian SSSR, the Lietuvans captured the sample of a bio-weapon with the intention to replicate it and threaten its neighbours. Upon realizing the gravity of the situation, the Polish Confederation and the Krakow Union merged into the Unified Republik of Poland.
Winning Contest Entries
Show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Battles and Stories and Stuff

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 am

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

Kastrenzo
all I have is anthrax and rage
all I have is anthrax and rage

Post by Kastrenzo » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Im not even going to bother trying to explaining my contributions, the convoluted and contradictory lore will make Colette have an aneurysm.

TLDR, There's a lot of "new powers" that came over the past 2 years, making up for the older ones that went quiet, and many of them at this point are portraying their own internal conflicts, not a lot of "cross conflict" going on between empires right now.

There's a lot of talk, but its just that . talk
Faction Index - Flickr Gallery

You can't ride a scooter when you're drunk and 9 years old.

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:02 am

Assyria is always willing to slaughter peach scum, wherever they can be found.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:39 pm

well, I'm here, I do stuff, that's about all I have to say for myself tbh

I'd be happy to be at war with people, but I don't really have enough spare parts to make other peoples factions.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:28 pm

The ZMC is still around and still butts heads with the remnants of the Anti-Immortal Alliance (Scythians, Assyrians, etc.) while combating any threats to their GT monopoly.

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:28 pm

Alright. So nothing really of interest on a Galactic scale has been going on? Sounds like the Brikverse could use a stimulus package.

Here's what I'm thinking, please give me your thoughts. I'll Magic Soap it and make an official-y announcement for the campaign on the newsfeed if people are into the idea.

Brikpocalypse 2017.

Brikmasons have been using the relative lull of warfare throughout the galaxy over the past several years to infiltrate nearly every star-fairing nation with their top-notch Brikthuluminati spies. They have done this to try to sabotage militaries around the globe to weaken their power and ability to fight back. Why? Because it is the goal of the Brikthuluminati to destroy the entire Brikverse. They've primarily been focusing on decreasing manufacturing capacity and capturing any power plants and energy sources. They are using these resources from around the Brikverse to open portals into alternate dimensions! These portals are letting in all manner of strange creatures; from fiends, to nega-bloks, to action figures, to chessmen, and blockbots. It is thought that these creatures have been introduced to our universe in an attempt to further destabilize the Brikverse and to tear down many nations. What the denizens of the Brikverse do not yet know however, is that all this chaos is being made in an effort to allow Piltogg and other agents of the Brikthuluminati to finish collecting the rest of the 9 artifacts of pre-creation. (Profecy predicts that at the moment the 9 artifacts are all brought together, the universe will be "pre-created", putting all the bricks backinto their BOXES and BINS, to be rebuilt into the next cycle of creation. It is thought that many universes have existed prior to this one, and that each time the Artifacts are brought together, the universe resets itself.)

Anywho, this situation leads to many opportunities for Brikwars:

* Battles to to to reclaim stolen production facilities
* Battles over ownership of Artifacts
* Battles to try to close the portals to alternate dimensions before entire cities are wiped off the earth.
* Battles against other star-nations, who may be siding with the Brikthuluminati
* Battles where a nation has counter-invaded through a portal to try to aquire special resources on the other side.
* Special Opps Missions to try to assasinate piltogg, or other high ranking Brikmasons (Or just steal artifacts from them)
* Special Opps missions to try to counter-infiltrate Brikthuluminati bases and discover information about their next plan of attack.
* Some form of grand finale near the end where all of the artifacts are present on the same battlefield, and different star-nations are fighting over them and/or trying to assemble them.

I was thinking we could set it up kind of like a W40K campaign, where we have a specific type of battle planned every month or so and everyone who is interested can depict how that scenario plays out within their own forces/cannon.

Naturally,I'll do a more formal writeup if it seems like something people are into.

Thoughts?

bann154
bann is the mann

Post by bann154 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Not gonna lie that does sound quite enjoyable
My Factions/My Battles/My Painting and Modelling Adventures
A mind without purpose will wander in dark places

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Post by sahasrahla » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:51 pm

yes i like it

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Sounds awesome. Right now a ton of us are kicking around the Idea of the Magenta wars, but this could totally work with that!