Peach Pluton Apockalypse - Round 6

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Peach Pluton Apockalypse - Round 6

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:29 am

So we've had the forum derpout in the meantime, and this battle has become... 'rather' big. :lol: I've stopped keeping track of the time it takes to process it all, take the pictures, resize them, upload them, and post them. I'm not giving up on it though, would just ask for you guys to be patient (well, not like you have much choice I guess :twisted: ) and keep an eye out for when I do post the rounds so you can send orders swiftly (as not receiving everyone's orders would be the one thing that would make me discontinue the battle).

Aaaanyway, enough talk, more fighting! :fist:

SHITGOATS

Shitgoats roll the best iniative again!

They attack Johnny and a garrison trooper, but don't manage to kill them.

The trooper on the tower gets pummelled though.

The poomancer starts casting his foul magic on the defense gun. The structure below it transmutes and becomes somewhat saggy and weaker. It's not quite enough to topple the turret just yet, but the damage will add up over time if he keeps this up.

The dungan who got close to the cockpit of the tank last turn hops in now. The psychobots breath a proverbial sigh of relief as he turns his ire on the last peach infiltrator, spattering him (and his poo) everywhere.

With no usable arms left, yet still in the agony of being burned alive, the dungan bumrushes flamer, trying to knock him over. He fails but locks him in 'melee'. The flames also don't affect the psychobot.

The remaining furbeasts and dungans attack whoever they can. The furbeast is moving at half speed for now (having fallen off the wall the round before) and one dungan trips and falls flat on his face. However, one zips across the battlefield, heading towards the Brittanians.

"Ryeeehh!"

"FFUUUU!"
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Re: Peach Pluton Apockalypse (Round 6)

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:59 am

The one... the only...

WARP DAEMONS!!!

The Great Horned One's presence drives the warp daemons to greater acts of bloodshed, increasing their movement.

One gets up to the tower where he attacks one of the planetary garrison troopers.

The Great Horned One meanwhile rushes Johanna.

With a fell swing, he obliterates her with his warp-infused hammer.

The guy in the tower just refuses to die! The minigunner accidentally hits his ally instead, but the armour saves the daemon.

The daemons may not need to fear the undead, but that doesn't mean they can't have fun shooting them. They shoot at the giant skeleton, but fail to kill or damage it.

The rest of the ranged troops then open fire on the tower guard, finally killing him. The daemon in the tower starts to wonder which of these bastards he still owes money to as he takes another unintended shot to the back.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:06 am

INQUISTADORES

The Hyena mech turns on the giant skeleton and takes it out with another whopping damage roll of its twin lasers.

Custodians try to rip Demorte from his horse, but fail.

The lone custodian chops up another skeleton.

Dakka dakka dakka! An impressive amount of firepower, but a remarkable show of incompetence makes the troopers fail to kill any of the skeletons lumbering towards them.

The nobles go for the drive-by decapitation, managing to take out Viper but inadvertently sparing the Britannian all-rounder.

They get close to the slope where the computer core was dropped. Dunn dunn duuunn!
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:24 am

PSYCHO DAD

What does a vegetarian zombie eat? “GRRRAAAAAIIIINNNNS!”

Aggravated by the dad joke, the skeleton ends up taking a swing at Psycho Dad, but misses, making the feat kind-of successful.

Psycho Dad uses the distraction to move down from the ladder and across the gorge. The skeleton takes another swing at him as he disengages, but it doesn't get through his (diminished) armour.

"Just passing through."

THE WOLFPACK

The jaeger and the heavies open fire on the walker, aiming for the pilot. Of course, that cockpit isn't open despite looking that way (I mean, c'mon, guys...) so their fire ends up hitting the mech first, and then the pilot.

The damage is sufficient to destroy the cockpit and the blue beret piloting the mech. The gatling walker is destroyed. Minifigs > MOCs, guys, you read it here first.

Harrier riddles a furbeast with laser fire, killing it. Meanwhile, Jolt advances and fires at something not too far away...

The explosion crits and grows larger, taking out the shitgoat who speared the Brittanian minigunner, and another minigunner with it.

The jaegers, finding their path blocked, figure the best course of action is to open fire. However, the nobles either block it or survive due to their armour.

The wolves who descended into the gorge get another pot shot at the Brittanians, killing a heavy and the commander before they were able to do anything. :?

They then advance towards the tunnel, although the fort is hardly a safe place right now, but then, what is?

Johnny scrambles to finally get some weapons again and takes a back-breaking hit from the shitgoat he's in combat with as he does so, nearly killing him and reducing his armour to 3. A stiff breeze could kill him at this point.

Still, Johnny fights on, grabbing a buzzsaw and unloading an SLG in front of him. But why is the flame red, instead of blue?

Well, because the gun exploded. :roll: The shitgoat roars in mocking laughter.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:39 am

THE BRITTANIAN LEAGUE

The aeronaught troopers, realizing their back line is getting decimated, take to the air and start blasting down with their shotguns. Two wolves fall, but the heavies' armour holds.

All-rounders keep fighting the greater wights, so far without success.

With the guys at the bottom of the slope already dead, Princess Ossum and one of her handmaidens return fire on Jolt instead, while the shielded handmaiden guards the princess' back against any rear assaults that might come her way. Jolt's armour saves him.

PLANETARY GARRISON

The troopers find themselves ill-equipped to fight these monsters and once again fail to kill anyone. One of them even goes down to a daemon's counterattack. Still, they go on fighting to the bitter end.

The lieutenant buffs one the soldiers' armour by 3, hoping to keep him in the fight a little longer.

THE ARMY OF THE DAMNED

The undead open fire again, and one actually finds a nick on an inquistadore's armour this time, killing him. The skeletons shamble forward...

They attack the inquistadores, and one gets sawed in half for its trouble.

The lone custodian takes the skeletons' hits on his armour at the risk of dying, then rams his beam staff through a skeleton's face, re-killing it.

The undead knights move forward as one, threatening to overwhelm the inquistadores' position. These guys have body armour, so they will be tougher to deal with.

The axe and banner skeletons remove themselves away from Psycho Dad and his terrible jokes and cut at the Hyena's legs instead, but their clumsy attacks barely scratch it.

Demorte bops a custodian on his head. The inquistadore's armour saves him.

Demorte tries to go into a frenzy to gain extra attacks, but is instead frenzied upon and gets unhorsed, taking a shitload of damage in the process and having his armour reduced to '2'.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:01 am

++++++++++++++++END PHASE++++++++++++++++

Mystified, the IPD gather around the crater where their razgrizzly friend disappeared into. 'Wot happen?'

Which reminds me, I totally forgot about firing the turret during the garrison's turn. (This of course had nothing to do with ninja-bait not sending orders, or anything :fist: ).

It was at that moment, that the shitgoat realized, this was probably not such a good place to be.

The double lasers obliterate the shitgoat almost as thoroughly as it destroyed Chetty.

THE CAPTAIN ENTERS THE GAME!

A Neo-Prussian super soldier with skin like steel and strength and agility beyond normal minifig limits, he leaps down into the base fearlessly.

Imagine a dramatic *whoosh* and then a *thud*. (Sound effects currently exceed the budget).

The Captain lands in the middle of the carnage and twists his knife in the direction of the Great Horned One, instantly attracting his attention as the daemon realizes a worthy opponent has arrived. ('member when I said you were getting reinforcements, bait-san? The Captain is a Champion minifig with the Super Soldier cliché. Have fun.)

The Neo-Prussians aren't beaten yet! Two Winged Wolves (like standard Wolves but with flying movement) soar into combat. (These are reinforcements for the Wolfpack.)

In addition to that, the base personnel appears, armed with heavy laser pistols. An engineer looks through his binoculars to confirm that the situation is, indeed, well and truly fucked. Though possessing no special equipment, these minifigs are ready to fight hard and go down fighting if they must (reinforcements for the planetary garrison).

Undead, daemons, inquistadores, Brittanians, shitgoats and dungans, could the situation get any worse? A-yup! A group of Immortal Terrorkhan appear in the western gorge. They are mortal enemies of the Neo-Prussians and allied to the Brittanians and Inquistadores (though the Inquistadores may want the data core the Immortals are after for themselves and end up crossing them). These guys are up for grabs to anyone who wants them.

And who's this now? Go away, you probably can't even fire that gun.

Some end-of-the-round action as the flamer, who is currently factionless, tries to bludgeon the dungan-on-fire with his flamer. It's a hit, but still not enough to put the creature out of its misery.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:08 am

++++++++++++++++OVERVIEWS++++++++++++++++

I forgot to move that All-Rounder on the right there. He's now standing roughly next to Princess Ossum.

That's it. If you're fast with sending orders I might be able to pump out another round before spring break ends (on Tuesday).
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: Peach Pluton Apockalypse - Round 6: Send orders!

Post by ninja_bait » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Ay yi yi what a mess in the garrison....
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:57 pm

It lives!
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

motorhead fan
I want to climb on to thevengefulone, stick my tongue into his ear and ride him all the way to satan.

Post by motorhead fan » Mon May 13, 2019 6:50 am

Hey! Is this dead?

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 am

No. I'll have some time tomorrow to do the next round.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?