[Anno] Artifakt Atrociousness

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

[Anno] Artifakt Atrociousness

Post by Space Bunny » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:22 am

Captain Roach awakens, only to find herself on a dull stone table. The room evokes a cold bitterness to it, and the lights flicker on and off, leaving an untrustworthy lighting.

Roach attempts to get up, but a force within her seems to pull her back down.
"D̶̼̃ŏ̵͈͖n̶̙̘̊̊'̶̹͠t̵̨̀̂ ̸̦̰͌m̴̱̲̎͠ỏ̵̮̩v̶̛͓͕̇e̴̮̓ ̷̡͙͝R̶̡͖̅o̷̳͌̃a̶̞̰̒c̸̢̥͒̿h̷̛͙̰͛" A wispy, but at the same time scratchy, voice commands. A shiver goes down Roach's spine as her glossy steel mask begins to loosen.

"Hello?" she says, "Who's there?"

"D̵͉̞͙̐o̴̱̘̞͊n̵̙͑'̸̭̓t̷͇̱͈̐̈͌ ̸̨͉͎̉w̶̦̠̱͑̏ŏ̴̰̺̪̓r̸̳̊͌r̶̖̰̹̐̀y̵̠͠ ̴̢̕͘R̷̫̯̾o̸͚̯͗͊å̵̳͍̕č̴͓͓h̸̯̒ͅ.̸̨͐ ̷̛͖̍͋W̵̛͓͆͠e̵̞͍̒̈́̇'̸̻̬͐l̸̬̇ļ̸̳̈́̈́̀ ̴͎͒͌͠k̴̩̜̃̓e̶̘̐e̶̡͓͑p̸͉̦͉̒̈́ ̶̜̂ÿ̸̝̼́̓o̵̢̧̟͌̇̓u̴͉̐͋ ̴͔̻́s̵̮̗̄̚͘a̸͈̭̥͂̊f̴̪̫̯̓̇ȇ̷͖"

"Wait a sec... you said we. Who's there?"

A man walks out from the shadow. His posture asserts his dominance in the situation, and his black slick suit adds to this feeling. His face is obscured by a dark mask. Red streaks drip down it and pipes hang off it. But most of all, his staff. It emits a sort of energy, powerful energy. A very powerful energy.

"Ǹ̴̝̈ö̸̹͕̚ẃ̵͈̭͍͠ ̶̖͂̋l̴̞̉e̵̟̕t̶̥͑̒͌'s̷̬̔̓ ̸͓̙̞̿̂͝t̶̩̪͌͋à̸͔ḱ̸̼͗̆ę̵̦̪͌ ̶̭̝͎̌t̴̻̥͈̃̓͝h̴̦̆͝ả̵̡͚̺t̶̡́̑ ̸̯̲̅ḿ̵̓̅ͅǎ̵̦̈́̄s̷̯̜̽̈̈́k̷̤̊̍ ̸͈͇̘͛̏͝o̷̖̖͆͜͝͠f̵̤̈̆̏f̴̘̣̺͑̂ ̶̢̜̿y̷͖̆͛̐ö̴̺́u̵̡͆̎́r̷͇̙̖͐̀̓ ̶̫̙̆̏h̸͈͉̱̿a̵͔̤̙̍͌́n̷͖̦͑̐d̴̨̚̚s̸̼̓" He says as he swings his staff at her.

A cold feeling hits Roaches jaw. She feels a loosening on it, a sort of freedom. And before she knows it, her mask is off floating in the air.

And then, infant of her, a figure begins to form were the mask was, consuming the room in bright light with a tint of green.

(To be C̴̣̎o̴̱̯̭͐̌̕ṋ̶̢̈́̚t̴͕̀͜ĩ̴̠́ņ̸̺͍̃̎u̶͓͖͂͛e̶͍͗d̵̦̳̈̀̚)

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Re: [Anno] Artifakt Atrociousness

Post by ninja_bait » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:31 am

freaky
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

Post by Space Bunny » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:45 pm

"Hey, Giles, pass me that glufuxinator." A man standing to the side of the a gate says.

" Sure Patt, one glufuxinator coming up" says gile, in a jolly attitude.

"Hey Giles, my readings are telling me something's coming through."

" Huh, weird"

*Pop*

"Hey Patt, there's someone here"

"Huh"

"Where am I?" The hooded crusader says in a rusty and unclear voice.

" Ah welcome" a voice says from the right, "You must be from that... Battle?"

"Who... Who are you?"

" oh of course! We haven't met yet, have we? You may call me Fiona of the Diabolics. "
The woman seems to be in her 40s, but her vibrant hair gestures to a feeling of youth. In her hand, she bears a hammer with runes scratched on and on her face, 4 streams of pink paint are pulled across.

"What do you want?" The smiley says, in a consider voice.

"We don't want anything from you, but you may want something from us... Does this mean anything to you?" As she gestures to something.

" Gasp! "

To be continued....

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

Post by Space Bunny » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am

"Alright bois, now we got those dumb people out of the picture, let's blow this mother fucker up" Says commander blue eye, looking ready to blow something up.

"Alright boss, whatever you say" One of the regulars says.

"Alright. 3... 2... 1... FI-"

*Pop*

"WAIT" A man says. The man carries a metallic gun in his hand, and his hair sways in the wind as he looks at the men. He obviously is important because of his blue top with gold ribbons.

"FIR-" The commander tries to say again, but seems incapable of finishing a sentence without something coming out of that damm portal.

*Pop*
*Pop*
*Pop*
*Pop*
*Pop*
"You pathetic greedy pig" the silk haired general says, with 5 more soldiers accompanying him.

"STOP COMING OUT OF THAT DAMM PORTAL!!!"

"Well we just need you to see where this portal actually goes. You see, this isn't just a thing to blow up, this is quick travel from one side of the galaxy to another. If you blow this up, we won't be able to our troops around. This holds many secrets you may desire, so just follow me"

(Ignore the massive cult in the background)
Edit:(Why is C A T coming up as cult?)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Space Bunny
Cannon Fodder

Post by Space Bunny » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:15 pm

We meet the 'remaining' hooded crusader troop stands with a Diabolic hero, Fiona. The crusader is staring at one of his dreaded enemies: Captain Roach.
Fiona: Do you know her?

Crusader: Oh yes... I do remember her

Fiona: Would you like her to stay?

Crusader: Oh, is there anything else you can do to her?

Fiona: Would you like the MAD MAGE to be rid of her?

Crusader: That would be lovely
The MAD MAGE appears and smashes her staff on the ground, obliterating Roach into no where

Fiona: Now that she's out of the way, we would like to offer you to join us, the Diabolic. So?

Crusader: Sorry but... I've gotta go. REINFORCEMENTS!!!

Suddenly a mech falls from the sky!

Mech Pilot: Sir! I'm here! the others will be a few minutes

On another planet, Commander Blue-eye pops out of another portal
Commander Blue-eye: Where da fook are those stupid Diabolics?

???: Oh, you're here. The others told me you'd be here soon enough

Commaner Blue-eye: Who the fook are ya?

??? I am the MAD MAGE's second in command, Jonas.

Jonas: I am here to destroy your stupid Minaglacia.

Troop: Don't worry boss! We got you covered!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!