[Anno] A Certain Magical Cult

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

ComradeGreen
Hero of Anno
Hero of Anno

[Anno] A Certain Magical Cult

Post by ComradeGreen » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:06 am

In a remote private bar deep in the slums of Legotavia...

"Your Holiness! Swordmaster Erians Special Attack Force was wiped out!"
"Survivors?"
"No. Sir, Wiped out. Completely."

"Pft... That's what you get for trusting Kuudereists to get a job done... Can't you cold obsessed weirdos even get a simple staff? The most basic ingredient of a ritual?"

"Oh? A Kuudereist can't get work done? Maybe it was stupid to send Erian after this... But he was a good Comrade... I suppose..."

"...I'll go handle things myself then..."

The Ottoman Forces, retreating from their Defeat at the hands of the Legotavian Coalition...

"Sultan! This entire attack was a disaster! How do you explain yourself!?" yells the German.
"Silence... German. You know nothing of the effort that went into this attack... Centuries of planning!"
"It didn't amount to much now did it!"
"How dare you speak to the Sultan that wa-!"

They all fall silent as they see a figure clad in armour standing a good distance away from them...
The German speaks again... "Sir... That's... That's a..."
"Haremist." finishes the Sultan. "Disgusting sorcerers that all you Heartland empires despise so much. I didn't want to believe they where active in the Lost Sector..."

"Halt! Stop your advance or face the Sultans army! Do you serve Legotavia?"

"Wait a second guys... I'm just here for that staff. I wont cause a fight if you don't hoard that useful thing to yourselves. And for the record, I only serve my own desires."

"Kill him! Kill the Haremist!" yells an Ottoman as he fires a round at the ice-clad figure.
"Ugh..." mutters the man.

The Ottoman's head is sent flying in a shower of ice.

A shot rings out, and the Haremist pulls up a shield of ice, as a blade of ice manifests in his hand and he charges at the General.
"Just give me the staff!"

Image He stabs the General in the guts as a Ottoman goes to hit the Haremist with his rifle

A small blade of ice appears, and the Ottoman quickly sees his hand sliced off cleanly.

He advances on the General again... "Just give me the staff..." but an Ottoman grabs the Staff and goes to run.

Another shot rings out, and an Ottoman charges the Haremist again with his rifle. A axe made of ice appears, and the Haremist cleaves the man in half.

He chases after the Sultan, as the men around him panic.

The Sultan trips on the train tracks! The Haremist grins as he advances on him "Give it up... Give us that staff already or its the end for you..."
"Give him the staff! By GOD give him the staff!"

"See? That wasn't so hard... Can't believe its such a simple staff. Almost makes all this effort unreasonable. but you'll see the scope of our plans soon. Something greater then anything this cult has ever done is coming..."

"You should stay away from the Lost Sector while we're doing our big thing. Though, I bet the Legotavians are gonna be coming after YOUR planets next. See how you like a taste of invasion huh? Anyway. Please do fight it out for a while longer. The more you two fight, the easier it is for us to get away with things..."
He walks off, leaving bloodshed in his wake.

"Lets get home as soon as possible... He's probably right, They're coming for us next. And our military needs some serious reinforcement..."
"If you liberate my Gulag one more time..."- Green

Careful_Blacksmith
Official Duck
Official Duck

Re: [Anno] A Certain Magical Cult

Post by Careful_Blacksmith » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:11 pm

Great soap! :studgod:

Spectral
IT'S PAYDAY AT BLEAK COMPANY HEADQUARTERS
IT'S PAYDAY AT BLEAK COMPANY HEADQUARTERS

Re: [Anno] A Certain Magical Cult

Post by Spectral » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:33 pm

Lol I love the guy that is reaching down to pick up his own severed hand that is still holding onto the rifle.
Bleak Company! COMING SOON TO A PLANET NEAR YOU!!