[BB20] The CSA Maniac Beer Laboratory

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

MadMario
Purism Prometheus
Purism Prometheus

[BB20] The CSA Maniac Beer Laboratory

Post by MadMario » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:38 am

Originally just the concept of a small Soap opera prop, the buildig of this lab quickly escalated into a full-scale model itself, and so I decided to make it a separate contest entry. I present to you...

The CSA Maniac Beer Laboratory!

This facility specializes in brewing, refining and filling vast amounts of several Maniac Beers. The CSA´s primary goal is currently to master the recipes of all 6 Beers that are available to mortals, and then combine them for the seventh and last recipe...

Details

The loading zone where the Kegs of brewed Maniac Beer are stored.

Computer terminal area, from where the Adiutores scriptorem control and supervise the lab.

The large fermentation tank, where large batches of Maniac Beer can be brewed at once.

The extractor crane can either add ingredients to the tank or fill a whole keg from it.

The tank has a protective shield that can be applied, to keep the contents of the tank pristine, and to protect the lab from potentially hazardous things that could emerge from the tank. Who knows?

Here scientists can put together all kind of Ingredients to see what happens. The next explosion is always imminent...

...and there are still plenty of combinations to be tested!

Whoops, that´s not supposed to happen. Fortunately the groundwork is acid-resistant.

In the back, all kinds of liquids and gadgets pile up in the shelves. How could anyone know what purpose they all have?

Here the extractor crane fills up an empty keg. Magically, the liquid turns light blue in the process! Then the loader puts the keg in the loading zone, where it is capped.

It´s always busy in here, and who knows what secrets will be unveiled here promptly?
Compendium of my works
ImageImageImage
More Badges
Show
ImageImageImageImage

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Re: [BB20] The CSA Maniac Beer Laboratory

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:58 am

You absolute madman, this looks amazing.

Hello, inferiority complex...

Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
Thank god for Kool-Aid™

Post by Quantumsurfer » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Okay, I adore this. Super creative, well done.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:38 am

Style [ 10 ]
A complete laboratory with all the details and little accessories needed to make it look legit. The giant fermentation tank with flowing pipes and extractor claw, the experimentation area with actively interacted liquids (someone clean that spill!) and the storage area are all amazing and very fitting for the Blarney Build booze theme.

Substance [ 10 ]
When I mentioned the details and accessories, I really mean it. Bottles, pipes, employees, strange devices, a piece of the wall that seems to have suffered damage, the extractor claw with appropriate areas for the objects it handles...This must've been an amazingly complex set to puzzle together.

Photography [ 9 ]
All the shots are proper and they clearly display a lot of the craziness, but I would've loved things like a part breakdown/build guide for the fermentation tank and the claw.

Boast [ - ]
Technically no boast, you really should've mentioned how long it took to build this and bragged about the crazy design for the tank. That thing is a freaking attention grabber.

Cracjaw
Minifig

Post by Cracjaw » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:04 am

Style - 10
Spoiler
Show
Love the entire build, it just lends that certain feel, like you've stepped into a mad scientist's shoes for a minute. Boy do I love that spill, so cool. I love Acid
Substance - 9
Spoiler
Show
All the pieces in the build are amazing, one thing that did catch my eye, was the little nozzles on the tank that spew out the Beer
Photography - 10
Spoiler
Show
I think you did amazing with the pictures. They are beautifully taken, and just the fact that there are so many different places you can take a picture of, and feel like you're in a whole new world (Cue the music!!)
Boast - 1
Spoiler
Show
Again, there is no boast, I thought you all enjoyed showing off your builds
Yeah, you know who I am

:studgod:

AnnoyedZebra
Somebody make this Zebra's rank.

Post by AnnoyedZebra » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:54 am

Style: 9
Quite a fun concept

Substance: 7
Its big, but I don't feel the scale was utilised very well and there aren't a whole lot of itneresting or outside the box techniques

Photography: 8
Plenty of views to demonstrate the build well
Image Image