The New Emperor

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Magic Soap, Thesson

lordintype
something different

Re: The New Emperor

Post by lordintype » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:24 pm

Maff
The real Piltogg was the friends we made along the way.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:13 am

Infinity wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:36 pm
Can't wait to see some more brootalz vs. Immortals.

Edit: Maybe one of those Brootal systems is near me. It gives me something to use my brootalz and immortals for.
The Brootal-Immortal War is open for anyone to run battles in!
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:48 am

F for Baristah, he was a trooly great git.
:d4: Beware :d6: The :d8: Dice :d10: Rolls :d12:

Gorvoslov
Hero

Post by Gorvoslov » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:55 pm

F for leggy-boi, may you continue to bite your enemies in whatever the Brootal afterlife is.

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Oh yus I am excite.

Da KALKULATA is gonna make for an interesting plot device too.

axbaron
BrikWars Legend

Post by axbaron » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:42 pm

ninja_bait wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:13 am
Infinity wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:36 pm
Can't wait to see some more brootalz vs. Immortals.

Edit: Maybe one of those Brootal systems is near me. It gives me something to use my brootalz and immortals for.
The Brootal-Immortal War is open for anyone to run battles in!
Hey! I'm super new here, but already have a small immortal collection going on and want to run a few battles with them in the (ninja verse? Ragna verse?) to get familiar with the rules. I just want to make sure I understand the "lore" here - so Ragnablok is complete and the Brikverse had been thoroughly brutalised by basically everything, but the Immortal Empire is still alive and kicking (as well as the factions shown in the Ragnablok edition map) trying to rebuild what it once had. Warhead is no longer many shards and is now one Warhead again and has ordered the remaining immortals to destroy the Brootals? I just want to make sure I get this right so I don't accidentally break anything with my first few posts. I did spend some time yesterday reading through the various Ragnablok posts, and what has been done is really amazing. Super excited to participate in the Brootal-Immortal War!

ninja_bait

Post by ninja_bait » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:58 pm

axbaron wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:42 pm
Hey! I'm super new here, but already have a small immortal collection going on and want to run a few battles with them in the (ninja verse? Ragna verse?) to get familiar with the rules. I just want to make sure I understand the "lore" here - so Ragnablok is complete and the Brikverse had been thoroughly brutalised by basically everything, but the Immortal Empire is still alive and kicking (as well as the factions shown in the Ragnablok edition map) trying to rebuild what it once had. Warhead is no longer many shards and is now one Warhead again and has ordered the remaining immortals to destroy the Brootals? I just want to make sure I get this right so I don't accidentally break anything with my first few posts. I did spend some time yesterday reading through the various Ragnablok posts, and what has been done is really amazing. Super excited to participate in the Brootal-Immortal War!
Hello, new guy!

Your reading is generally correct. I've been calling the new timeline the Konvergence Brikverse. The Konvergence Brikverse differs from the Nehellenium Brikverse in that it's no longer centered on a single galaxy of space empires, but now theoretically encompasses all known Brikwars realms. The old map doesn't apply anymore; generally, factions only exist if a player says so.
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.
ImageImageImage

RedRover
I want you to be
I want you to be

Post by RedRover » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:52 pm

Also warhead still has many shards but is one group mind, the Warsingularity.

axbaron
BrikWars Legend

Post by axbaron » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:41 pm

ninja_bait wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:58 pm

Hello, new guy!

Your reading is generally correct. I've been calling the new timeline the Konvergence Brikverse. The Konvergence Brikverse differs from the Nehellenium Brikverse in that it's no longer centered on a single galaxy of space empires, but now theoretically encompasses all known Brikwars realms. The old map doesn't apply anymore; generally, factions only exist if a player says so.
Ok, cool - also thanks to Redrover for pointing out that Warhead is now a Warsingularity.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Fri May 01, 2020 4:05 am

Last Night I wasnt awere of this soaps. Now I am so amazed that I have to build Immortals Cameo too.