Astraferrum Dreadnought [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.17]

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, RedRover, Natalya

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Astraferrum Dreadnought [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.17]

Post by Kaplan » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:21 am

Hello again. Here I present you my M-Throne Empire's Astraferrum class Dreadnought. It's obviously inspired by the Warhammer 40k universes Space Marine Dreadnoughts. At the start I wanted to build multiples of these dreadnoughts but later I decided to make it as a unique vehichle. In future I may build more similar dreadnoughts but they wont be exactly similar to this but rather decorated differently and equipped with different armament.

Here is the description for the vehichle:

Astroferrum class dreadnoughts are medium size heavily armored and weaponized mechas. This example is equipped with power claw on the right hand for close combat and a size 3 laser gun under the arm. On its left side there is a rack attached which is able to launch 33 projectiles at the same time (Similar to "metal storm" weapon IRL). Dreadnoughts are either controlled by a internal minifigure pilot or remote controlled depending on the choice of individual users. Dreadnoughts are mass-produced but they are heavily customized by their users/pilots which are mostly veteran soldiers. They usally have decorations as part of visual customization such as insignia, wings and other symbols.

ImageAstraferrum Dreadnought by Kaplan, on Flickr

sahasrahla
that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming

Re: Astraferrum Dreadnought [M:Throne Empire Series Ep.17]

Post by sahasrahla » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:56 am

that nexo knight shield is perfect

Monsterr
Demi-God of BrikWars

Post by Monsterr » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:45 am

Awesome. Is there a minifig pilot inside?

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:51 pm

Monsterr wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:45 am
Awesome. Is there a minifig pilot inside?
There is more than enough space in there for a minifig. There is no minifigure is placed in currently..