A New System is Born

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

TEORI
Officer

A New System is Born

Post by TEORI » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:45 pm

Terma United Nations https://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18293

Ordinary Council Meeting of Terma

Terma Council President Teor: I sent the pre-approval text to your tablets for the council to deal with the mthrone empire. Let's examine it and discuss it at the next meeting.

Terma Council President Teor: Our co-chairman probably would not have an objection on this matter.

Co-Chairman Alros: You already prepared the text. I will convey my reservations at the next meeting.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Re: A New System is Born

Post by TEORI » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:54 pm

2 hours later.

Alros: Look man. Until now, I have not objected, even if I find their decision wrong. But you do not own this civilization. I have a request from you as the founding leader. You have to leave the presidency and retreat to your corner.

Teor: You forget that I am a founding member too. I worked for this civilization. Is this a request or a threat?

Alros: Whatever you want to see. See you at the next council meeting, old friend.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:17 pm

After a while.

Teor: Welcome, Boris. Come sit down.

Boris: The target is big since it comes with a bag.

Teor: I suggest you send it for your men to live.

Boris sends his men, pointing with his hand.

Boris: Mr. President, wouldn't it be worth noting that you are meeting here with a man like me alone?

Teor: I have a very ordinary face. There is no problem in our conversation now. There are agents of Alros in the intelligence service. Sometimes it's safer to do what nobody expected.

Boris: So it's Alros.

Teor: Yes.

Boris: You don't have an army of corpses. They destroy Alros and all his followers. It was obvious that you were going to have me kill a co-chair. The bag was not in vain.

Teor: It's okay to kill him. Ask how do I kill? If I use my own power directly, I can start a civil war.

Boris: Even if I kill them, they still won't know from you.

Teor: There is an important difference between my direct killing and indirect killing. Use the clone agent. Get your girlfriend out of the way. It will be at the cottage tomorrow after the Tank Prototype introduction. Finish there.

Boris: Okay.

Boris: A difficult day awaits us guys. A hard day.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:18 pm

Next day

Watching the test of the new prototype tank at the Tropical Test Site.

Teor: The results for the new tank are very good. We will produce 200 of these tanks for now.

Alros: An expensive weapon. Our economy is not enough to produce such expensive weapons. I hope you are aware of this.

Teor: I realize but it is necessary in this fire circle.

Alros: I don't think he's very aware.

Security Chief: Sir, if you want, you can follow the performance of the tank outside.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Teor: Now it's starting to be a problem for your dominant Terma, Alros. You have your own inner conflicts and desire to rule with your ego, rather than our future.

Alros: You summed up your behavior. You misunderstood that I overlooked what you have done for the last 20 years. The new world you will create is a ruin that you are trying to build on the bones of 14 billion figures. I will no longer tolerate death. Your armament effort is in vain. We need to fix these ruins now.

Teor: Your path is the same as the old corrupt road. We had to destroy 14 billion figures to destroy that road. This will remain a burden we will never forget. I can't let this go to waste.

Alros: That means you want to stay in the presidency. But I will use my powers to make you ousted from the presidency. I will not go to chair either. After that, the people will elect the president with elections. But I will put my candidacy. With the change of this dictatorial rule, we are taking our steps for a new beginning.

Teor: I haven't spoken to you before, out of respect. I'm telling you bluntly now. Do your best. Let's see who will win.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:27 am

The Shield generator is at the back door of the building near the co-chair's small summer villa.

The agent approaches the building in technician guise.

When the agent approaches the door

Chief of Security: Hey come here. Look at the generator later, carry that beer. Today will be long.

Chief of Security: You don't look like normal technician clones. Otherwise, you are one of those few figured technicians.

Chief of Security: I told you are you one of those old technicians? Look at me.

As the Chief of Security grabbed the Agent's shoulder, the Agent suddenly slammed the Chief in the face with his elbow and knocked him down. Before the Chief could stand, the Agent dipped a special chemical-filled syringe. It was a chemical that wouldn't keep the chief unconscious until the job was done and remind him of the last few days.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:37 am

The Agent threw the Chief back into the garbage container so as not to leave any evidence.

Then he entered the building. Inside the shield turned off the generator. Thus, the outer protection of the co-president's summer villa was removed.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:00 am

In the ruins of an old house in a dominant spot overlooking the summer house 20 minutes later.

The agent was confidently carrying his bag. When he found a suitable position, he began to consolidate his gun in his bag.

He was ready now. He approached the window of the ruined house. He placed his gun so that he could see the terrace of the summer villa.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:41 am

On the terrace of the cottage.

Alros: We need to speed up the process. Teor will not leave the presidency.

Samantha: Romanov has finished his preparation. He is waiting for the final stage.

Alros: Good, good.

Samantha: Boris is suspicious. You know he's close to Teor.

Alros: Don't worry. He is always inclined to submit to the strong.

Samantha: Boris likes power, but he's not what he used to be anymore. We have to do something about that.

Alros: Our priority is Teor. Everything is in order.

The agent continued to pursue targets. He was looking for a suitable moment. But first, the target's DNA approval had to be obtained. He sent a mini mosquito drone for this.

Alros: Let's talk about these issues later. Let's try to relax a little.

Samantha: This is what I want too.

At that time the maid came in and took the glasses and entered again.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:18 am

As Alros and Samantha strengthened their love, the mini drone mosquito was approaching its target.

Agent is holding his position. Agent is waiting for DNA confirmation from the mosquito.

The mosquito is quietly approaching its target.

It is put on him wrist for a suitable DNA sample from the target. It can now begin processing.

It takes a blood sample from the capillary with its fine needle with a real mosquito skill. Sent message confirming mosquito DNA matching to Agent.

Alros left his lover's arms and approached the railing to watch the sunset one more time from him terrace.

Before he even knew what was happening, he collapsed with the bullet that hit his head. Everywhere was a bloodbath.
Last edited by TEORI on Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler
Show

Kommander Ken
an avid fan of large round cannons
an avid fan of large round cannons

Post by Kommander Ken » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:21 pm

This is seriously very well-made. Keep it up! :tiger:

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:58 am

A place in the North Islands.

Northerners Council Member Jordan: I met with Alros yesterday. What is the process?

Northern Colonel Romanov: The shipment continues. The two newly produced corvettes will arrive here tomorrow.

Jordan: The council thinks we are meeting here for exercise. That's why we have to be quick. We veiled the shipment with this excuse. But the corvettes belong to the Space Command. Do not bring corvettes without informing us about this issue, Alros. It draws attention.

Romanov: Samantha will bring corvettes anyway. With Alros now.

Jordan: Well then.

Romanov: These are some of the weapons that came. They will be needed for us when the council collapses and the capital falls.

Jordan: Space Command will be in trouble. Admiral Ahab in particular will be a problem for us. Only on this planet can this be fought with the weapons here. Space Command does not continue with Samantha.

Romanov: Alros does that. The Command doesn't know where Ahab is. He is currently assigned to a secret task in the Ulros System.

Jordan: Tonight I'm going to Alros's summer house.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:23 pm

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Two local policemen remained silent. They had never spoken all the way. In the back was a woman in handcuffs and a sack on her head.

Samantha: Let me go. I'm not guilty, fools. I repeat, I am a senior officer in Space Command. You have no such authority. Catch your co-chair's killer.

The cops stopped somewhere in the middle of nowhere. In a misty and shaking cold, they brought the captive woman out of the vehicle. Despite all the woman's objections, they left where they had to, and walked away with hard and serious steps.

The cops threw the woman in front of Boris's car like an ordinary parcel and left. After waiting for the cops to leave, Boris got out of his vehicle and approached Samantha, who was in reverse handcuffs on her knees.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:09 pm

Samantha was still sang angrily. Boris watched for a while and then approached Samantha.

Boris: Hello my love.

Samantha: Boris !!!

Boris removed the sack from her head

Boris: Yes.

Samantha: I should have known you had years behind this job. I warned Alros about you. Your baldness will go away at the end of this job I hope you are aware. Dumb Alros was just a stick. Teor prepared its own end with this move. You will share the same ending as his pet puppet.

Boris: Teor was right. He was always right. But I betrayed him by deviating from the path he had provided and chosen for me. However, he got me on the right track with a paternal discipline and forgiveness. He says genetics is always our destiny. He was right.

Samantha: You were always a fucking idiot.

Boris: Yes. I was. I proved my foolishness by falling in love with you.

Samantha: You are old enough and experienced to be a father to him. But you believe him like a fanatic. Alros would glorify the whole north. What kind of North are you?

Boris: Does that say it's a version 2.0 clone that was produced in a clone lab a year ago. At least your first version was smarter.

Samantha: I know what I am. I do not regret the path I chose for myself. Someone like you who spends years betraying his own people cannot judge me.

Boris: Sorry my love. But I am not a northerner. I was a homeless wandering the streets of the federation before the great purification. Teor gave me this power and identity. When I was a prisoner of this power, it reminded me of where I came from and that power is just a tool. In your first version, he prepared his own death by getting caught in Alros. You chose the same path. You are nothing but an obstacle that has confused me. Another force in your love that made me go astray.

Samantha: Fool, I never loved you. If you haven't seen it, it is because of your dementia.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show

TEORI
Officer

Post by TEORI » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:02 am

Boris pulled the trigger.

The woman he thought he loved was now lying on the ground. After looking at his lover a little more, he started to do what he had to do.

He took a shovel from his van. He continued digging through the hard frozen earth until he was numb with his hands with his wings. In fact, he was punishing himself like that.

When he thought he was digging deep enough, he took the gasoline barrel out of his truck. First he placed the body in the pit he dug and then poured gasoline on it.

Without waiting, he threw his lighter into the gas-filled pit. He watched the fire for a while.

Boris: Ashes to ashes dust to dust. Flesh and bones turn to ash with fire, but your love grows even more with that fire.
Last edited by TEORI on Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
Show