Now It Begins III I/2

The Magic SOB forum is for posts of story sequences that are frequently vignette-based. Put those here while actual battle reports can go in Reports From the Field.
You must talk like James T. Kirk in this forum at all times. Leonard Nimoy is fine too.

Moderators: Zahru II, Thesson, Magic Soap

CaLego420
Hero

Now It Begins III I/2

Post by CaLego420 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:00 am

The Fringe System, Planet Relax, Blacktronia Province

Image20210210_214154 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Renna: "Missile targeting is locked in....five by five..."
Denna: "Bogie is on course two point zero and holding. Twenty-five thousand kilometers to system edge"

This might seem a simple thing. Something that tens of thousands of Konvergenceverse civilizations perform a million times a day...enemy appears, kill it!...a simple task. Normally, anyways.

Image20210210_214313 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Director Lena: "How long until it reaches the system edge?"
Renna: "Seventeen thousand kilometers and closing..."

"But we don't do normal this far from home...I am Director Magda Lena, leader of the Blacktronian Confederation Team Three, and now the Envoy for my beloved people in an alien and hostile universe..."

Image20210210_214942 by Dats Private, on Flickr

..and currently I am watching what is soon to become a giant headache...

Renna: "Ten thousand kilometers....missile still has good lock..."
Denna: "Unknown second bogie is holding course seven point two, steady..."
Renna: "Eight thousand kilometers..."

Image20210210_215028 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Director Lena: "Kill it!"
Renna: "Four thousand kilometers..."

"When she calls out that number, I already know the chase is over. Even with a ramjet boost there's no hope of that missile hitting it's target. And that's when the real anxiety kicks in."

Renna: "Three thousand...two thousand..."

Image20210210_220550 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Renna: "Negative impact...missile termination at system edge. Bogie is jumping to warp...sensors read G.A.T.E. system activation...bogie is gone..."
Denna: "Unknown bogie on same course and heading."

"Well that blows. I try to tell myself that this is okay and that these kind of things somehow work themselves out...but I know that's all bullshit today.

Image20210210_221757 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Renna: "G.A.T.E. residuals are inconclusive...so it seems Professor Sitall has gotten away..."

"Her words don't really reach me, and yes you did indeed hear right, it seems the good Professor is nothing but a back-stabbing lowlife traitor who's foulness the current Horseman of Poop wouldn't allow into his steaming pile of an army. But the worst part is what he has stolen; a new fresh-off-the-factory-floor G.A.T.E. system, which will allow him to skip between this Konvergenceverse, Anno, Hindirro, and essentially every gate from A-ZZZ, as well as a shiney brand spanking new 'Traverse' class shuttle, various samples of whatever the fuck it is he was working on all this time....and, probably the worst thing a deranged betraying scumbag could take: one of our two samples of O.G. O.T....and that makes me slightly peeved!"

Director Lena: "That Creator-damned Motherfucking Ratfink!!! "

"See, just a little tantrum. All things considered though I am surprised I didn't go completely nuclear...guess it's just good self-control"

Director Lena: "I'll eat his black fucking heart!"
Denna: "Umm boss lady that second unknown is still on course..."
Director Lena: "...please keep an eye on them, thank you dear..."
Renna: "Are you going to be okay Director?"

Image20210210_222035 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Director Lena: *Sigh* "No. No not really. Okay this all bad...is there any contact from P.T.s place yet?"
Denna: "Nothing since those energy spikes earlier, it's currently vanished off our scopes completely."
Director Lena: "Why am I not surprised...okay with everybody else in the field guess we'll have to scrap the bottom of the barrel..."

"I say it facetiously, but the reality is this is a long overdue conversation. One I haven't been looking forward to..."

Image20210212_190036 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Denna: "Unknown is still on same heading."
Director Lena: "Try to get a trajectory of where it's going."
Denna: "Will do, boss lady!"
Director Lena: "Uuuugggghhhh...let's get this over with...okay Renna, dear...transport."
Renna: "Roger that!"

Image20210212_190326 by Dats Private, on Flickr

"And let the cattiness begin..."

High Commander Tarreva: "Oh for crying....Don't you have any friends, oh what's that, no? Wow I wonder if it could possibly be because you just randomly transport people in so they can grovel at your feet. Good thing I wasn't taking a bubble bath."

"What a drama queen"

Image20210212_204554 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Tarreva: "All this fancy ass communication equipment and you don't use any of it to inform someone you're going to demolecularize and then rearrange their atoms...hell, a nice letter written in crayon would've sufficed"
Director Lena: "Okay just shut up and pay attention because you pouting in your room is over with and I'm a little short on time."

"And patience, but she doesn't need to know that."

Image20210212_205811 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Director Lena: "I'm just going to give you two choices, and then you can decide."
Tarreva: "...fair enough."
Director Lena: "Your first option is to take a Futronian ship we have in storage, admittedly it is a bit of a lemon---"
Tarreva: "Guess I should kick some tires when you open up your used car lot!"
Director Lena: "---but nothing you and your people can't fix. Then you can go find the rest of your faction. Your second choice is to accept confederation with us because to be honest we can use the personel...especially now."
Tarreva: "Hmmm...golly gee....let me think."

"Since she only has one functioning brain cell, this shouldn't take long."

Image20210212_210129 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Tarreva: "Such a tough choice...on the one hand we can crew up on a shitbox and play 'Space Family Robinson' until your offered deathtrap flies us into the nearest sun, nevermind the fact I have no idea where anybody ended up after the supernova."

"I'm surprised she wasn't more flippant about this situation."

Image20210212_210443 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Director Lena: "So..."
Tarreva; "Of course I'm going to take the fed option...Major Marrnix is going to crap himself when he hears about this."
Director Lena: "Okay well by the power vested in me blah blah blah, welcome to the team, yadda yadda. You still suck but as long as you behave yourselves this should work out great."
Tarreva; "I guess we don't get a parade down mainstreet..."
Director Lena: "Not today. Get your people ready because your first mission is to find out what the Brikhell that unknown craft---"

Image20210212_211516 by Dats Private, on Flickr

*Deetdeetdeet*

Renna: "Incoming message from 'Wild Weasel'."
Denna; "Priority one, secure network..."
Director Lena: "Lieutenant Andra's group, put it on!"

"And then I got some fantastically great news...that is if you find bad news fantastic...

*Continued*...
Last edited by CaLego420 on Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Re: Now It Begins

Post by Food_Truk » Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:13 am

Being Lena is suffering, she just can't catch a break. :lol:

CaLego420
Hero

Re: Now It Begins

Post by CaLego420 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:44 am

Food_Truk wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:13 am
Being Lena is suffering, she just can't catch a break. :lol:
By now she's come to expect it, even does some Batman type preparations just in case stuff really gets out of hand.

CaLego420
Hero

Re: Now It Begins ll

Post by CaLego420 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:15 am

Undisclosed Location, Fringe System

Image20210223_041428 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Voice of Director Lena: "Go ahead, Lieutenant."
Lt. Andra: Hey boss lady! We've tracked the signal you picked up to some rock on The Outer Edge...

Image20210223_041917 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Lt. Andra: "Facility's clear even the sub-levels. But you were right about the age of this place...probably a Rekonstruction from the '80's, judging by just the architecture alone..."

Voice of Director Lena: "I feel like there is a 'but' in that statement, Kass..."

Image20210223_042208 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Lt. Andra: "But...the internal computer systems have been updated. Which has missus 'greatest of all time' here struggling to open the vault behind me."
???: "It wouldn't be a struggle but somebody has added a command code line I've never seen before...and recently at that."
Voice of Director Lena: "That leaves a whole new world of questions to ask. What is the code line?"
???: "Alpha Epsilon Initiative six nine nine zero..."

Image20210223_042512 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Voice of Director Lena: "...are you sure about that?"
???: "I've tried every trick in the book, and a few that aren't in any books. Whatever is in that vault must be super special."
Voice of Director Lena: "Or immensely dangerous...either way watch your backs. Try D-E-R-A-I-L-M-E-N-T as the code."
???: "-T." *tap*
*Deet* "Access Granted. Vault unlock sequence activating."
???: "Ha! Still the best of all time!"
Lt. Andra: "Rrrriiiggghhhhtttt..."

Image20210223_043047 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Lt. Andra: "Alright it's starting to open, you two chuckleheads try not to shoot yourselves in the foot before clearing that room."
???: "What was that code for anyways, Director?"
Voice of Director Lena: "When the Futronian War was new it was a faction wide command distress transmission to launch an attack against their monorail system...but it was a last resort command, and we all know it was never used. Funny how it turned up here, especially now."

Image20210223_043936 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Lt. Andra: "I remember that, there was a ryhme about it in school. Let's see 'if you want to be a Blacktronian hero, you have to kill the node at six six nine zero.' or something to that effect."
Voice of Director Lena: "Close enough, six six nine zero was their monorail's call number."
Lt. Andra: "Vaults open, so I'm sending tweedil dumb and dumber in..."
???x2: "Clear...oh shit is that what I think it is?"
Lt. Andra: "Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me..."

Image20210223_044407 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Voice of Director Lena: "Kass! Let me know what's happening out there..."
Lt. Andra: "And to think I thought officers school would make me one of the cool kids... Huh? Oh sorry Boss Lady...um you have to see for yourself."
Voice of Director Lena: "Fabulous..."

Image20210223_050100 by Dats Private, on Flickr

??? FemaleWarheadShard: "So what's a girl gotta do too get some of those sweet ass dad-bod troops that were eye-fucking me a second ago...you two are authorized to use the buddy system all day."

"...and just like that I was an unwilling owner of what is to be the Konvergenceverse's first actual MILF Warhead Shard. I really wish, sometimes, that I didn't have such infinitely bad luck...or is it good luck disguised as a horrible burn victim that escaped the hospital, and then got hit by a dirigible while they were nuking a burrito at the local Octan station to celebrate their newfound freedom..."

??? FemaleWarheadShard: "I can't believe I'm saying this, but does ANYBODY know where my pants are? Momma likes her socks knocked off, but c'mon man that's a bit extreme..."

'Yes, this is my hell, folks. You're welcome to stay as long as you like, but I fired the housekeepers long ago and the continental breakfast relocated to another continent. I'd really like to say that this is the strangest thing to happen to me this week, but...well..."
Last edited by CaLego420 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Food_Truk
I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies

Post by Food_Truk » Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 am

:byzero:

2021 is proving to be a terrifying year. I hope the shard's nickname isn't Karen.

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:50 pm

Food_Truk wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 am

2021 is proving to be a terrifying year. I hope the shard's nickname isn't Karen.
if the hair fits...
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Infinity
Officer

Post by Infinity » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:24 pm

Is Warhead technically going to fuck himself/theirself now?
The most dangerous enemy you can fight is a man with nothing left to lose

:studgod:

CaLego420
Hero

Post by CaLego420 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:54 pm

Food_Truk wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:49 am

It most certainly is not, because what Shard has those kind of mannerisms? Burger undercooked? Fuck talking to the manager, just nuke the whole joint. Twice!
Infinity wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:24 pm
Is Warhead technically going to fuck himself/theirself now?
I'm sure that if such an unorthodox, unholy union came about in that kind of scenario it would not only recreate a Konvergenceverse big bang, it would absolutely obliterate this reality for all mankind...and I'm owed vacation time.

CaLego420
Hero

Re: Now It Begins lll 1/2

Post by CaLego420 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:46 pm

"...this was"

Voice of Renna: "Sitall's shuttle has returned to scopes.."
Voice of Director Lena: "Where?!?"
Voice of Renna: "Oh no...you're going to hate this Boss Lady; the Professor's shuttle just touched down...on Belganus!!!"
Voice of Director Lena: "Why that dirty motherf---!!!"

Location: Belganus, Former Azurian Star Empire "Carrot-Farming" Asteroid

"For those of you who may have been living under a rock for the past couple years or so, I'll give you the quick rundown on this otherwise insignificant shithole. Before Ragnablok really even got rolling, this chunk of space-bound garbage was already a fully functioning cesspool. The Azurian's had already given up all hope of the asteroid producing anything besides additional headaches, and as these things normally go when your leadership take an extended forevercation, a swarm of douche canoes quickly pulled a dick move and held an invite-only B.B.Q...while the mystery of where they got meat to barbeque in the first place is still an open case, the simple fact that that particular meat was seasoned with Chaos Spice was what made the story worth hearing about. To an even greater end was what the Chaos Spice inadvertently spawned: The Loligator!

Allegedly this monstrocity has consumed two of The Eldorables, Adorrible demigods, and sparked some kind of civil war on the Adorrible's home plane. Do to these circumstances one of the remaining Adorrible leaders, Queen Qutsee, has been plaguing the Fringe System ever since, and seems to have been aided by our own traitor Professor Kno Sitall, probably since before the Nebula Shield went down...and now I wonder if that wasn't his doing as well. In either case Sitall must die, he knows entirely to much and the last thing anybody needs is Blacktronian Superweapons pointed at their front doors.

If you happen to be one of those Kontinuity nutjobs, I'll have you know that I have gleamed my knowledge of this story from the lone survivor of that fateful HellHunt Day: the Shopkeeper himself! However being on a desolate asteroid with little food and even littler company didn't make him a very personable chap...nor did the neverending stench of carrot, what seemed to be burnt minifig flesh, Adorrible stink, and his own smell of desperation to make a sale that I was all to happy to transport him where he wanted to go. I have no idea where he might have ended up, but I can die a happy Director if I never have to set eyes upon him again...

Image20210406_221643 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Queen Qutsee: "...her party hasn't come back yet and we need the Pagoda up and running!"

Image20210406_221717 by Dats Private, on Flickr

???: "Shouldn't be a problem Queeny! Already loading the HeartStone onboard and then we're ready to fly!"
Queen Qutsee: "The sooner the better. We have to get our hands on The Flask of Liladrea and take the fight to the Loligator before his forces storm into this realm!

Image20210406_221930 by Dats Private, on Flickr

???: "I'm on it Queeny-oh-my-Queen!"
???: "Majesty a most troubling concern...!"
Queen Qutsee: "Oh popcorn chicken! What is it now Dork-o?"

Image20210406_222050 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Dork-o: "Professor Sitall is demanding payment for his aid on our foothold in this realm! I have tried to stall him but he is demanding to use the Flask of Liladrea!"
Queen Qutsee: "What??!!?? Butbutbutbut we don't have the Flask!"
Dork-o: "I explained this, but---"!

Image20210406_222248 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Professor Sitall: "No time, no time. Nonono! Ah yes, Queen Qutsee! A deals a deal and today's the day! Yesyes!"
Queen Qutsee: "Um...hey there...a little early aren't you?"

Image20210406_222411 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Professor Sitall: "A date's a date and I shan't be late! The day of pay has no delay! Now then, the Flask if you will, there is much to do!"
Queen Qutsee: "Yyyeeeaaahhhh...about that..."

Image20210406_222530 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Queen Qutsee: "Okay I'll just be straight with ya; we don't actually have the Flask, per se, due to the dimensional displacement which allowed us to enter through the hole in reality the Loligator left behind, but a Rose Ragn says she knows where it is and is willing to make a trade...like totally after we capture Director Lena and hand her over for the Flask."
Professor Sitall: "..."
Queen Qutsee: "So whatdaya say? How about we team up and snatch Director Lena, turn her over to Rose Ragn, retrieve the Flask so you can do your thing and then I'll totally take it and use it to beat the Loligator and take back our home! It's a win win sitch for everybody involved! So deals a deal, yeah?"
Professor Sitall: "...most unfortunate..."

Image20210406_225250 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Professor Sitall: "Well dear me and dearest you such dire news of distress! We will fix that yesyesyes!"
*taptaptappitytap*
Queen Qutsee: "Uhmm...so is that a yes? And...whatcha doing there?"
Professor Sitall: "Ohhohoho why expediting your return trip to your home realm yesyeahyup! Since you lack the Flask your continued presence in this realm of reality just won't do! Ohnonono! So I am reorienting one of the Blacktronians 'stealth satellites' to level this heap with an Ion Cannon blast or five! Just to be certain, of course!"

Image20210406_225501 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Dork-o: "Madness! You are deranged!"
Queen Qutsee: "What? Why would you do that? We are so close! I thought we were friends!"
Professor Sitall: "Friends, friends, I loathe that show! Friends would not lie to me about having Artifakts they did indeed not, friends would not put myself into the Directors crosshairs despite my sacrifices for them! Why it was I who decieved the Director and spared Birby B Birb from the all consuming fire! Friends, fiends, finessers! That is all! You have two hundred and seventy-four seconds to enjoy what this Konvergenceverse has to offer in the form of something resembling your current minifg shape! I will take my leave as our business is now closed! Tata, so long, sayonara, adios!"
Queen Qutsee: "WAIT!!!"

Image20210406_225631 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Queen Qutsee: "I can't jeopardize what is left of my army to try to capture the Director, and I certainly can't allow you to just blow us up over a simple misunderstanding!"
Professor Sitall: "Miss Understanding, mismatched...missy misdemeanor Elliot I cannot stand the rain either! Perhaps you need not be messy...yet!"

Image20210406_225721 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Queen Qutsee: "Does that mean....?"
Professor Sitall: "Very good and very well and very quick is how it shall be! I will give you time, but no time like the present hehe! Seven days is what you have, then Flask or Flaskless you will be unaffordable to continue existence, Adorrible! Do not attempt to deceive me twice, because just one time isn't very nice! I am busybusybusy and consider this your last serenade before I press your killswitch! Understood?"

Image20210406_230603 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Queen Qutsee: "Oh yes yes yes I do, Professor! You can count on us, I'll have that Flask here on ice waiting for you! Thanks!"

Image20210406_230856 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Professor Sitall: "Hehehe see that you do dearest, or departure is on your itinerary! One-hundred and sixty-eight hours and tick-tocking, yet not Tik-Tok'n, thank you kindly for small favors! I shall take my leave for somewhere a light has been left on for me, such nice folks! And as for you my shiney, lovey, you and your closest friends will soon enough pay a visit...but I haven't decided on your one-way ticket yet! The M-Throne is supposed to be lovely this time of year, but so is Assyria they say! I could always do my minfig duty and erase the pollution (and everything else) from that eyesore New Ork! So many lovely choices, and so few PlanetBurst missile's to make the trips! But we will change that...right after an orange soda! Bwahahahahaha!!!"
Queen Qutsee: "...uh, ok. Guess we'll see you later than! You can count on us! I totally didn't hear that maniacal cackling or possibly sinister foreshadowing! Have a safe trip!"

Image20210406_231242 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Dork-o: "My Queen that one is quite deranged! Whatever his plans may be his use of the Flask will have dire consequences and will delay us farther in our engagement with the Loligator, this Rose Ragn was fairly clear that she won't give us the location without Director Lena for trade, and now this unhinged Sitall means to bully us into complying with his demands! What are your orders, my queen?"
Queen Qutsee: "Look that guy gives me the heeby-jeebys! It's not like I want to help him with whatever he is on about, but he was right about Birby and he has aided us thus far..."
Dork-o: "He is not to be trusted, the entities that aided us at that concert were less deceitful than this Professor...and I still don't believe they are made of ABS. He will destroy us all!"
Queen Qutsee: "We're kind of stuck here, Dork-o we can't take on the Loligator without the Flask, we can't get the information to where the Flask is without Director Lena, and we can't capture Director Lena with getting our backsides absolutely kicked! We're running low on options here and even lower on time! Prepare to send another letter to Rose Ragn and lets hope she want's something more realistic than the certain doom we'd be facing trying to capture the Director outright, I mean we must have something she wants!"
Dork-o: "It shall be done, my Queen!"

Image20210406_231653 by Dats Private, on Flickr

Queen Qutsee: "And bring me some of those little cucumber sandwiches and an extra fresco lemonade!"
Dork-o: "It will be done!"
Queen Qutsee: "Thanks! Oh muff-mustard, what have I gotten us into now?! I hope Rose Ragn is feeling quite sisterlike today, or we might be in some real hot water...and what in the Eldoribbles does Professor Sitall want with the Flask? I got a really bad feeling about this!"

"Well isn't this one colorful! Yeah, yeah I can hear you already going 'but Magda, what's a PlanetBurst missile and why should I give a shit, huh?' A very good question, though the damned thing is pretty self-descriptive, but it is one I will let Overseer Syrus tell you all about, very soon!

*Warning! Incoming Emergency Transport!*

"Oh joy, what wonderfully dire news could this be? Whatever it is I doubt it will be something as stupid as an overdue library book, because I'm sure I paid those late fees...or was that the rental shuttle? Who can keep track of this kind of stuff anyways?...

Sometime Directly After Queen Qutsee Had A "FUN-XIETY" Attack Over Professor Sitall's Threat

Dear Rose,

I do apologize for not being on Mixels Go lately, but my schedule has been really hectic! First there's still the mean old Loligator trying to overthrow our plane, then there are these tears in reality that have been popping up all over the place...I'm not sure where they keep coming from, but I would bet my buttons that that 'Blue Guy' has something to do with it! Have you seen any weird stuff lately? My scouts are saying stuff is happening all over.

I know that our trade was me giving you that 'Director Lena' so you'd tell me the location of the Flask of Liladrea but she is trickier than that coyote from the cartoons...except her stuff actually works! I don't know if we can even capture her again, and I'm pretty sure she wanted to get caught the first time, so if you wanted something else besides her I'm all ears. It's kinda really super duper important that I get that Flask as soon as possible or someone is going to beat us up!! And real soon like too, cause they are crazy and only gave us a week to get it! I can give you my password to Mixels Go if you want, but I am out of choices and a little bit worried. Let me know please, please, please.

Signed,
Queen Qutsee

Cont.