I regret to inform you there has been an incident sire.

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

-timesplender-
Champion
Champion

Post by -timesplender- » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:59 pm

thanks for "cleaning up" the matter warhead

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:46 am

Ha! I bet you thought I had forgotten or that I was talking out my bum when I said what I wanted to do here. No such luck guys. I've been trying to get it sorted ever since.

Well, I've been busy here, as busy as I can be with so little free time anyway. Building has continued and although not finished I wanted to share in the mouth-watering (I hope) Brikwars-ness of it all. Also I got board and thought of a simple side campaign I'd like to do before the big one. It'll become apparent later, maybe, look just enjoy the pics.

Work begins reluctantly. The flashing thing is meant to be an arc welder. Stupid pink star.

But soon the work detail removes the red briks for more sinister and hard to photograph black.

As is always the case when a building project falls behind, management thinks up a way to motivate the troops with an unannounced visit. Cue the Marshal Star Wars Music!

Inspiring speach by lrdofbricks (or his Minifig Character anyways) I think you'll agree. See this link to see what I mean by lrdofbricks Character.
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... c&start=45

Damn! Imperial Monkeys have entered the base, Imperial Monkeys have...*Rip!* Ah, ma' baws! (Ok they are monkies not apes but still).

Security Control, the Hub, the Nerve centre and it has a nice stock of weapons too. Stop drooling. The side room with the equipment and helmets has a big black door. It will eventually lead to the elevator for the catacombs down, down below. Well, to my sons bedroom floor anyway.

Meanwhile back to the building work, some are more reluctant than others.

An enslaved workforce is a happy workforce.

The work so far...

Ok, enough shit and stuff. The story is that the base needs more slaves in order that it be built on time. I intend to do my first simple Character Minifig Forum Brikwar around the story of attacking a village and procuring these slaves. There will be death buggies and hopefully some fun. Is anyone interested in this idea and want to give it a try? I need experienced players so no newbies, I'm newbie enough for now.

If you are interested say so here and I will chose from the list (however short it may be) Ideally, I am looking for four players only. First come does not mean first picked though.

Yes, obviously I will post the result in the right place eventually.
Last edited by Warhead on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 pm

Hey, I'm down if it means Blacktron or M-tron.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I'd love a spot.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Can I have a spot too?

Elmagnifico
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Elmagnifico » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

I am vonting shpot, if at all possible.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

I want a spot!

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 pm

My recommendation would be to evacuate the planet and aim a death star a t it, because those are some really @#$%ing big fleebnorks.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm

*mercenary voice*
So it's slaves you need, eh?
*casually lights a cigarette*
I'm your man.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Update: I have placed and I'm awaiting an order from Pick'a'Brik for some much needed (yeah, right) bits. They are on route as you read this (I got their conformation)... light sabres, grey chainsaws, a mystery skeleton and some other parts for coolness.

I have also built most of the shanty and many but not all of the Slaver Vehicles. It's too late to post pics tonight but if I put that I'll post them then you can be pretty sure I mean it. My son has also made some of the enemy horde, they look really weird.

Some people have still to be picked so don't give up hope if you're still interested. Also it's not too late to show an interest. I may even include everyone... maybe. Did I mention my son used many peaches as the enemy?

muffinman42
Dimmy

Post by muffinman42 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:50 pm

ill join as long as i get a team with a plane (or sky-pirate ship) and that's task is to kick peach arse!
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:24 pm

THE REBEL BASE... It's more like M*A*S*H. I know, it doesn't look like much but I have a cunning(ish) plan...

HEAD-HUNTERS RECON SQUADRON (There will be some APC's with men also. Slave Collection will be inventive. It's handled by tagging the target and beaming them into holding pens where they are processed. You have to tag them first though). The spikes and scythes and stuff is for fun though.

THE REBEL SCUM (My son made these so... I thought he did well but then I'm his dad).

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:20 pm

in the vacuum of space, pirates cannot survive without O2 tanks
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 am

On the surface of a planet (with a viable atmosphere) everyone can hear me kickin' Benny in the Pants.
:D
Last edited by Warhead on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

benkim123
Dimmy

Post by benkim123 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:56 am

In space, no one can hear Benny scream when Warhead is done with him.