20190930_230731 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
Black Legion scouts murder civilians who were helping rebuild
20190930_232941 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
*Alarms go off*
20190930_233029 by Kastrenzo, on FlickrTek: Perimiter alert! large force attacking... again!
Vaclav: How the frak do people keep getting through? what happened to our defenses in the region?! Get a visual!
Tek: Yes sir!.... oh god!
they're everywhere. A hoarde of Legion psychos has flooded into the region just like the last attackers did!
(DEFENDERS - 3 PLAYERS, BRATVA & ARMATA & CORDOVA COALITION)
20190930_233008 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
The allies are hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned in this fight
20190930_233000 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
They still Have the defense turrets on the base
20190930_233014 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
20190930_233017 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
20190930_233751 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
Armata has brought a sizable group to accompany their leader, Pracka, but its still not enough. They start with several troops, and onboard their Lander they have two light combat mechs. One has been offloaded and the other will be offloaded on the start of turn 3.
20190930_233020 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
The Bratva's defenses were battered by the last attack, they may expect to get a few reinforcements, but they'll be scattered and inconsistent. They have few troops ready to go as is
Every turn, Bratva will get a few reinforcements, but nothing major
20190930_233717 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
A Coalition Navy fleet ship is barreling towards Isere to attempt a rescue. It will arrive on turn 3 for the defenders. And it will be able to drop troops into the battle. It will hover high above the ground for 2 turns, offering fire support from its guns before attempting to land.
THE MOLAY IS BIG. IT WILL NEED A PLACE TO LAND, AND IF IT LANDS IN AN UNCONVEINENT SPOT, MINIFIGS WILL HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO GET ABOARD IT.
Four heroes are present. Kast and Pracka will be controlled by the Armata player
Vaclav and Moskal by the Bratva
(DEFENDERS - 2 PLAYERS, BLACK LEGION & SECRET)
20190930_233029 by Kastrenzo, on Flickr
The legion starts with a massive army, and they've already taken over half the plate.
They have attack vehicles, a tank, heavy infantry squad, some snipers. some stealthed raiders, and lots of regular meat shield troops. They also have a hero, The murderous Kain
They also have a number of sorcerers. These are magik units. One thing they can do once per turn is to teleport a group of 2-6 friendlies wherever they want on the GREEN part of the map dependent on a die roll of 1D6 this is a horribly broken ability, and it is offset by the risk that rolling a 1 will cause a 6 inch, 3D6 Explosion on the sorcerer, potentially killing him and others.
General synopsis of the battle
- Black Legion will rush the Armata-Bratva alliance. Trying to massacre them, and especially try to kill any of the heroes.
- The defenders need to hold on as hard as they can until turn 3. Then they'll get a temporary breather with some naval support
- The Coalition still needs to extract Vaclav. Pracka will be urged to leave the battle as well. At turn 5 he'll be forced to head in the direction of his ship.
- The Molay will Arrive on turn 3, Land on turn 5, and it will leave the map on turn 7. If it leaves with Vaclav on board, the Defenders "win"
- If the Molay is destroyed, or has to bug out before Vaclav gets onboard the only way the Defenders can acheive victory is either by fighting all the way through to the L-Gate. Or if Vaclav kills Kain.
IF KAIN OR VACLAV KILL EACH OTHER, THE VICTIM SUFFERS A FINAL DEATH, AND WILL BE ERASED FROM THE STORY