Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Bragallot, Natalya, RedRover
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:40 pm
- Location: Des Moines, IA
The Brootalz have us pinned! We can't take much more of this!
Dienekes! Thank god you're here! We're running out of-- Oh no, you don't have your guns!
Let's get out of this little pickle.
All right, no more dawdling, advance!
stubby wrote:Oh man, look at these guys. Beautiful units, photos in focus, appropriately cropped, white background... what if I remove all the current photos from the rulebook and just replace everything with these
- Medivo Forum Battles
- Supercharged Tank
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm
I really like the out of focus destruction. The bits are placed really nice to give the effect of rake of the building with the gun. and a a nice explosion at the end. Great Job!
- I'm going to have to use normal children to test it before I can use babies
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:26 am
Nothing like some mass death and destruction. Love the gun design, and the little details on the slaughter scene.
- I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
- Posts: 1772
- Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 pm
- Location: Now I'm in New York, making bacon pancakes
- that is a fantastic question to which no satisfactory answer will be forthcoming
- Posts: 805
- Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:40 pm
- I want you to be
- Posts: 2675
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:36 pm
- Location: CA