Return to the CAID Sector

Looking for players in your area? Announcements and discussion of upcoming battles in your location

Moderator: Tuefish

Return to the CAID Sector

Postby Natalya » Sun May 09, 2010 1:22 pm

I keep forgetting to post this. In about 4-5 weeks I'm going to California again. Do we want to do another Brik Wars battle with the ASE and the Stranians, 45th Union, Vol, etc?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby Tuefish » Sun May 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Awesome. I'll be there with some surprises.
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
Image
TROLOLO
Tuefish
Dimmy
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:26 am
Location: The Emerald city

Postby RoC77 » Mon May 10, 2010 11:01 am

Oooohhh.... This going to be a ground war or a space battle? Because I have plans for both and I need to focus on one....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Natalya » Tue May 11, 2010 6:31 pm

I will be able to bring more stuff this time but still no Destroyer so I can't do a space battle unless maybe I just bring my smaller ships. With that said a land battle is probably easier, but let me throw this out: I'm going to be in California for like a month this time so we could have two separate battles on different days this time around.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Postby RoC77 » Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Well remmeber the last battle, we really needed 2 days to play & finish it....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed May 12, 2010 6:46 pm

Two. Effing. Days. Goddamit I wish I lived in California.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu May 13, 2010 2:15 am

2 Effin days?! . . . Makes me wish that I somehow lived closer to Warhead or some of the other UK members, having to cross half the country for a fellow brikwars nutter is somewhat impossible for me for the considerable future. :?
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Postby Elmagnifico » Thu May 13, 2010 2:19 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:2 Effin days?! . . . Makes me wish that I somehow lived closer to Warhead or some of the other UK members, having to cross half the country for a fellow brikwars nutter is somewhat impossible for me for the considerable future. :?


Hey, your entire COUNTRY is about the size of my state, so no complain for you.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
User avatar
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1487
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu May 13, 2010 2:22 am

Elmagnifico wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:2 Effin days?! . . . Makes me wish that I somehow lived closer to Warhead or some of the other UK members, having to cross half the country for a fellow brikwars nutter is somewhat impossible for me for the considerable future. :?


Hey, your entire COUNTRY is about the size of my state, so no complain for you.


In that case, try fitting 62 million people into your state, and then one of the most convoluted series of cities, towns, villages that have spread loosely over the last 2000 years, and then throw a road and rail system over it that is basically closely related to spaghetti - it would take the best part of a day for anyone here to reach anyone else. Even if it could be possible, I still have my university degree, a full time job and supporting a family of five (one of whom is me 4 month old daughter) to do, every day. So I think I can complain, and I shall - thank you very much! :P :ftw:
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2706
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Postby Warhead » Thu May 13, 2010 2:39 am

Natalya is gonna' go ape when she sees all this shit on her thread, guys don't you learn from last time. But I might as well join in since I've been mentioned, sorry Natalya.

@Shadow: It wouldn't be so be bad if you used the train to Glasgow. I could meet you at the station and it's another 45min journey by train or car to were I live. I have a games room and there is a Travel Lodge type place within 10mins walk from my house. So it would be a possibility.

As for anyone else out there who wants to play against me, I have some issues with this sort of thing and teenagers (that's anyone under 20), it looks/sounds too much like I'm grooming kids and I could lose my job so thanks but no thank you, sorry. Forum Battles will have to do I'm afraid.

Back to scheduled viewing, any replies to the above by PM please and not here.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Magic Soap » Fri May 14, 2010 11:54 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Elmagnifico wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote:2 Effin days?! . . . Makes me wish that I somehow lived closer to Warhead or some of the other UK members, having to cross half the country for a fellow brikwars nutter is somewhat impossible for me for the considerable future. :?


Hey, your entire COUNTRY is about the size of my state, so no complain for you.


In that case, try fitting 62 million people into your state, and then one of the most convoluted series of cities, towns, villages that have spread loosely over the last 2000 years, and then throw a road and rail system over it that is basically closely related to spaghetti - it would take the best part of a day for anyone here to reach anyone else. Even if it could be possible, I still have my university degree, a full time job and supporting a family of five (one of whom is me 4 month old daughter) to do, every day. So I think I can complain, and I shall - thank you very much! :P :ftw:


And the fact us European people can't afford no cars. It's all wagons.
User avatar
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2217
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland

Postby dilanski » Fri May 14, 2010 12:49 pm

I thought that was only East Germany? Also England's transport network is a bitch, plus theres all the CARAVANS!!! :evil: :evil: This is the future though!!!.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2105
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby RoC77 » Thu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Wow, Strana hasn't replied to this yet.... Is he still around?
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Postby mm233 » Thu May 20, 2010 3:02 pm

hmm I haven't seen him in awhile either. wonder where he went...
TROLOLO
mm233
Officer
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Fri May 21, 2010 1:48 pm

I hope he makes a triumphant return like I did in Febuary.
Image
User avatar
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:01 am
Location: Mangled, inside Audrey II

Next

Return to Battle Organization

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest