AT-AT Rules

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Postby Rody » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 am

fall, and things go BOOM!! :twisted:
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Thyclaine » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:54 pm

Rody wrote:fall, and things go BOOM!! :twisted:


When all else fails, make things explode!
Time travel's been getting me down.
TROLOLO
Thyclaine
Hero
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Postby 501stCadians » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:14 pm

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/AT-AT


All the info on the AT-AT you could ever need.

In Star-Wars,Empire at war,they typacily drop 40 guys.(2 compnays of stormtroopers.)
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!

Image
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.
User avatar
501stCadians
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1552
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Postby james+burgundy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:20 pm

The quotes are getting to me stop them!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby youaredoome0 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:33 pm

Thyclaine wrote:
Atomsk wrote:
Thyclaine wrote:Could a minifig go inside and plant an exlplosive?

That seemed to destroy it fairly easily in the movie, could it be done in BrikWars?

I have so many ideas about how one could be taken down, if the armor is 4d10.


Just shoot out a leg. It's easier and doesn't require massive amounts of firepower.


It can still shoot when it's on the ground if the head isn't hit, it effectively becomes a huge siege weapon.

My idea was combining rocket attacks on the neck, so the head falls off and everything is over with.


If you divide an AT-AT into head and body, you'd wind up with an immobilized head that couldn't rotate its guns, so it could only fire in one direction, and a massive body with no controls, which would keep walking until it ran into something it couldn't punch through. This would be awesome and cause much mayhem and destruction.
TROLOLO
youaredoome0
Officer
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:50 am

Postby james+burgundy » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I hate you!
User avatar
james+burgundy
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:34 pm

Postby Pvt Expendable » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:58 pm

AT-ATs are 10,000,000 dollarar gizmose that can be tripped up by 5.00 clothes lines
User avatar
Pvt Expendable
Dimmy
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:52 am

Postby Silent-sigfig » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:07 pm

youaredoome0 wrote:It can still shoot when it's on the ground if the head isn't hit, it effectively becomes a huge siege weapon.

My idea was combining rocket attacks on the neck, so the head falls off and everything is over with.

If you divide an AT-AT into head and body, you'd wind up with an immobilized head that couldn't rotate its guns, so it could only fire in one direction, and a massive body with no controls, which would keep walking until it ran into something it couldn't punch through. This would be awesome and cause much mayhem and destruction.[/quote]

I have an idea: If someone is still alive in the body, they can spend one turn shutting down the engines(Pilots and mechanix do it for free). Then it becomes some giant shield. However, if they're not a pilot or mechanik, there is a 1d12 chance that they do the wrong thing ang the whole thing explodes.

One last thing: without a head and when it's stopped, small fliers(such as the stormtrooper dropship) can land on top and disembark troops, to use it as a firing platform. If a scout is on top. he can help target anything on the battlefield with a -1 penalty. if an sniper is on top, he does his thing without fear of being seen. Also, you can drop a MKI-MkII cannon on top and fire with a +1 accuracy, although you can't hit anything within the cannon's range+hieght of the At-At.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
TROLOLO
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Postby spikerboy95 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:54 am

AT-AT's are wonderfull things tripping them only immobilizes them after they where tripped the speeders had a clear shot at the neck but remeber snowspeeders arent in huge supply for evey base so alternate means usually take em down oh yea a modified AT-AT can carry an AT-ST (head detached) in the back or about 20 soilders (no idea if the lego version can) wow typing this with a ps3 controller was slow
TROLOLO
spikerboy95
Champion
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:58 am

james+burgundy wrote:I hate you!

Wait a minute, hold the AT-AT discussion for a second. Was this correctly spelled, AND correctly capitalized, AND correctly punctuated? The apocalypse is at hand!
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby Rody » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:49 am

Rayhawk wrote:
james+burgundy wrote:I hate you!

Wait a minute, hold the AT-AT discussion for a second. Was this correctly spelled, AND correctly capitalized, AND correctly punctuated? The apocalypse is at hand!


Hell has officially frozen over.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
User avatar
Rody
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby Blitzen » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 am

Rody wrote:
Rayhawk wrote:
james+burgundy wrote:I hate you!

Wait a minute, hold the AT-AT discussion for a second. Was this correctly spelled, AND correctly capitalized, AND correctly punctuated? The apocalypse is at hand!


Hell has officially frozen over.

At least it was size 24. Just think of what would happen if it was <i>the default size</i>.
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 pm

Blitzen wrote:
Rody wrote:
Rayhawk wrote:
james+burgundy wrote:I hate you!

Wait a minute, hold the AT-AT discussion for a second. Was this correctly spelled, AND correctly capitalized, AND correctly punctuated? The apocalypse is at hand!


Hell has officially frozen over.

At least it was size 24. Just think of what would happen if it was <i>the default size</i>.


We would all have already been dead. Except maybe J+B and piltogg. If the world ended right now, piltogg would probably win.
Image
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
User avatar
Almighty Benny
Galidor
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Connecticut

Postby Rayhawk » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:52 pm

If the world ended right now, we all win. Go team!
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby piltogg » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:56 pm

win what?
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2441
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

PreviousNext

Return to The Rulebook

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests