Star wars Battlefront supplement

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Postby Sharaish » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:50 am

How about this; each team has a number of reinforcements, (In the game I think it was 150, but that might be too much in brikwars) every time a minifig respawns, he uses up 1 reinforcement point. If one team control more than half of the command points (if the number of command points is uneven you need the upper half + 1 like 5 out of 7 and not 4 out of 7) the other team loses a number of reinforcements per turn
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!
Sharaish
Battlefield General

Postby RJ » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:25 am

Magic Soap wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:I wish I had Live. I would find you all and have a brutal death-match royal on Endor.

...why do I daydream about this stuff...

Also, have you guys heard of Battlefront III? Not the sucky PsP releases, the real thing.

As far as I am aware, just like what has happened with the release of Lord of The Rings: Conquest, Pandemic Studios has been taken over by EA. Any new games will be mindfucked by this company. The only footage of Battlefront III is a camcorder video at a convention. If it ever will be released, it will be EA'd.

Actually, Pandemic closed down lately after the release of The Saboteur. Shame...
dilanski wrote:Have your imaginary balls exploded all over the keypad or something?
RJ
Mega Blok

Postby Cpt. Zipps » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 am

Hey, EA made Mirror's Edge an co-created Orange Box. And really you can't screw up the Battlefront formula if it's on a console.
Cpt. Zipps
Playmobil

Previous

Return to Bonus Material