Like a Dewey Decimal system of destruction
okay My guy is a reference to sarge from red vs blue guys.
- Posts: 622
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!
Moronstudios wrote: samuelzz10 wrote:
captain awesome. He always wears shades
Just a little too late, but would you like to be a back up incase one of the other players quits or takes to long to send in orders?
WARNING: Posts in Overwatch by me may have been edited by Overwatch.
- freedom fridge
- Posts: 1271
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
OREMAWESOME1234 wrote:okay My guy is a reference to sarge from red vs blue guys.
Hooray for you.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- not a country
- Posts: 3157
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Cpt. Zipps wrote:Damn, too late, this looked so cool!
- Posts: 4443
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
Same here. I really wanted to play this.
- please be a douchebag to me
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:27 pm
- Location: doing what you see in my avatar
This topic has been updated as the top thread.
- Is a dog fine too?
- Posts: 1383
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
- Location: Vancouver Island
Return to Forum Battle Top Threads
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests