Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sun May 11, 2008 7:22 am

IVhorseman wrote:With blissey, i ain't expecting any one-hit-KOs, for sure. but it's got an attack of TEN, and it's special attack is fairly low too. Personally, i'd most likely be using my infernape vs. a blissey, but Alakazam could hold his own.

Only way OHKO blissey with with physical attacks and Blissey 3hkos alakazam, assuming it's the all out attacking Kazam and not some sort of insane HP kazam. Blissey loves Ice beam, thunderbolt, seismic toss, etc.

And the extremely popular garchomp, which just about everyone on the competitive circuit uses, because of everyone loving sandstorm to death with Hippo and Tyranitar, And it's near Uberness (which has been discussed, numerous times) spells disaster for alakazam.

Alakazam is powerful, but OU is no place for the fella. Same as the awesome Kangaskhan, because "Skarmory walls it"

Anyone here doing the battle tower? Sure it's hax central But my team of Breloom-Garchomp-Articuno is just destroying it right now. And breloom pretty much desimated Palmers team, all by herself. Also: Breloom+double battling= screwed shroom. I'm going back to heatran for that place.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby IVhorseman » Sun May 11, 2008 10:29 am

still my favorite <__<
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sun May 11, 2008 2:55 pm

IVhorseman wrote:still my favorite <__<

We all know, but it's not the best. then again, if your favorite is the best, because you're too lame to admit that you're shallow. Kangaskhan can beat blissey anyday.

Just got to 37 battles in battle tower and guess what? a freaking HAX gliscor comes and Fissures my entire team, that's like a 1 in 100000000000 chance!

I'm getting Pokemon explorers of Time/darkness soon, now how to manipulate it so I'm a turtwig with a squirtle partner.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to Lesser Games