Ruins Resort - Turn 1

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Ruins Resort - Turn 1

Postby Moronstudios » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:37 pm

As guy takes a closer look at the skull he trys to push and pull the gold, to no effect. He sighed, it seems like there was something that sould go into the right eye.
Image

To his right Issac picked up the bow and loaded it.
Image

He could see high up in the tree to his right that there was a fruit growing, a rare kind.
Image

The other three were going off in the direction of the buildings together.
Image
Image

Suddenly the whole group heard the sounds of a person yelling in shock and pain, a squeal of a pig, and then the blast of a gun shot.
Players my send in orders through post, PM, or both.
Anyone may suggest what the actions of Farlow will be by posting, Farlow currently has 95 sanity.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm

have Farlow search the nearest building.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Check the crates and car near the yellow building. Shoot that scorpion if it attacks.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

Head over through the graveyard towards the hill, looking around for that pig.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby FISH!!! » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Have Farlow get into the car and ram the tree so the fruit/tree fall down. He can then grab the fruit.
User avatar
FISH!!!
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am
Location: At my computer, typing whatever it says in that box->

Postby Elmagnifico » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:37 am

Pig=BACON!!! Investigate.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
User avatar
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1483
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches

Postby ikensall » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:25 am

Elmagnifico wrote:Pig=BACON!!! Investigate.
Hmn, reading this whilst eating bacon crisps, how strange.
User avatar
ikensall
Dimmy
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am
Location: England

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 am

Farlow will do Robot Monkey/Elmagnifico's suggestions for this turn.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby Warhead » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Big red car! Nice. 8)
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10909
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:09 pm

PPHAJ uproots a mushroom with the wrench, and sticks it on the end.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3184
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.


Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests