The Lego Wastelands - CONTACT! - Turn 0

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

The Lego Wastelands - CONTACT! - Turn 0

Postby Warhead » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:39 am

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... 44&start=0

and so it begins...

Image

These pictures should provide you enough info to be getting on with placing your orders. Don't ask for more, you're limited to what you can see here.

Image

Image

F!SH: "Right Flank, no contact."
Killer: "Minesweeper detecting no IED's in the immediate area."

Image

Image

Silva: "Main Entry, still no contact..."

Image

[Piltogg and Lt Cruise are bringing up the rear heading to the building. MasterEcabob and Genrl'o'Death is between them and the building].

Image

Aoffan: "Left Flank Clear, no contact."

Image

[BFenix is near the rear of the APC while Moronstudios is near the Colonel].

Colonel Kreig: "Right Gentlemen, proceed with the assau..."

A sudden priority comms breaks through the radio chatter.

"APC! Sensors detecting a power up, Left Flank!.. No visual damit!.."

Image

...Something, hidden within the twisted debris of the wasteland where it watched and waited until now. The Scav Crab power armour opens up with everything it has.

Image

"!!!IT'S A TRAP!!!"

Rockets salvo out as autocannon muzzles flare...

Image

KRA-KOOOOOOOOOOOoooooom!!!

A four rocket salvo with two crits and a mediocre armour save spell disaster for the teams transport. The Gunner is sent flying while the Colonel and Crazyhorse dive for cover.

Image

Image

The driver does not survive. The gunner is disrupted but the turret weapon is functional.

Image

Colonel: "REPORT! Where the hell did that come from?!."

Image

A Scav Junker Autocannon opens fire from the walkway as others try to get in position.

Image

The muties must be doing something right as another crit spells the end of the Gunner chick, the turret is still undamaged.

Image

spot the rat

Image

Image

Two of the Scavs sitting down gain a cover bonus due to the angle and debris.

Ok, over to you guys. Place your orders here (and carry out your descusions here if you want too) and we'll see what happens next.
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 am

Head for the leftmost room you see in this picture:
Image
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:30 am

Sprint to the Yellow tube on the left flank and walk on it to let those Scav Junkers lick the edge of my blades.

If I'm right then my my stealth will protect me from incoming fire.


CRAZYHORSE on the comms: *Three targets on the yellow tubing and a major missile threat in the rubbles on our left flank. Prepare for incoming explosives and machine gun fire. Let's slay these bitches, taking left flank.*
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 am

Moron, I have an idea. We'll both head into the room, and then roll that explosive-looking barrel near the middle support of the bridge. When it hits, fire.


I'll make a dash to the far wall for cover, firing some shots at the autocannon Scavy on the way.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:06 am

Silverdream wrote:EDIT: No wait, Stay behind cover and pick off the scavie with the autocannon.

Comms:*Okey I'll take on the missile threat, he won't see me coming.*

Sprint towards the Scav Crab Power Armor.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Killer Karetsu » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:54 am

I'll advance to the black thing that I think I can climb up to the pipes(in the second room in front of me), then fire the mutant sitting in there and start climbing with the saw up. If I cannot climb then Move towards the hatch. And Fish could you give me covering fire?

Comms: " Hey, do some of you mutants want a free face surgery? Coming right up!"
Image
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
User avatar
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1370
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)

Postby Moronstudios » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:04 pm

aoffan23 wrote:Moron, I have an idea. We'll both head into the room, and then roll that explosive-looking barrel near the middle support of the bridge. When it hits, fire.

sounds like a plan to me.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby BFenix » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Guys, Im going for the APCs turret, Ill fire its missile at the hardsuit thing in the debris and dakka the muties, suppressive fire anyone?
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Lt. Krus » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Move up into the nearest room and fire at the muties on the walkway from cover.
User avatar
Lt. Krus
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 886
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Location: Eating mother f*cking bacon.

Postby FISH!!! » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Killer Karetsu wrote: And Fish could you give me covering fire?


Certainly, cover fire coming up.

I'll move into the debrie filled room, take cover in the corner and start blasting the scavies. First shot on the one in the fedora wearing one, second on bad helmet's cover and the thrid on bad helmet himself.
That should keep their heads down...
User avatar
FISH!!!
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am
Location: At my computer, typing whatever it says in that box->

Postby MasterEcabob » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:23 pm

BFenix wrote:Guys, Im going for the APCs turret, Ill fire its missile at the hardsuit thing in the debris and dakka the muties, suppressive fire anyone?


Sounds like a plan. Hopefully my skill boost can give you the edge in firing that turret.

Transmittion: "All right squad, break formation! If it's a brick by brick fight they want, well it's a bloody well brick by brick fight they'll get!"
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
User avatar
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 933
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm
Location: Lurking...

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Move to the outside wall of the middle room and take potshots at the autocannon guy, or if killed the guy with the other big gun.
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:48 pm

This looks damned awesome. Great storyboarding Warhead, it's a shame I didn't manage to get in.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby BFenix » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Silverdream wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:Move to the outside wall of the middle room and take potshots at the autocannon guy, or if killed the guy with the other big gun.


You should help Fenix by giving him surpressive fire.

I wouldnt refuse, getting on that turret would make me a high priority target for the mutants, or as they might think, "the guy with the biggest gun"

EDIT: :twss:
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4710
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm

However, I fail to see what good that would do against the big pile of bricks... Whatever, Change of orders: Move to corner of building and shoot at the pile of bricks.
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Next

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests