Shotgunz and Zombz

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Shotgunz and Zombz

Postby gamey353 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Ah,my first topic.Well,now,I decided that I wanted to make Post-Apoc game rules.So,to start,I wanted to make multiple zomb types.So,now on to teh rulez.

Basic Zomb- 4 CP
---------------
These are the basic zombz.You know,those slow pieces of crap seen in most movies

Skill- 0
Move- 4"
Armor- 4
Attack- 1D6+2

BRAAAIIINZZZZ- -4 CP
Due to lacking brainz themselves,they must always go towards anything that has brainz

Walking Corpse- +3 CP
When an attack would have killed them,excluding critical successes,they loose a limb,until there are no limbs left,at which point they die normaly.If an attack overwelms their aromor multiple times,then remove the appropriate amount of limbs,with arms going first,then legs.

Infection- +1
When this unit kills an enemy,roll a D6.If 4 or higher,after 1 turn,they return as a basic zombie.

Fast Zomb- 6 CP
-------------
Faster but weaker zombz

Skill- 0
Move- 7"
Armor- 3
Attack- 1D6+2

BRAAAIIINZZZZ- -4 CP
Due to lacking brainz themselves,they must always go towards anything that has brainz

Walking Corpse- +3 CP
When an attack would have killed them,excluding critical successes,they loose a limb,until there are no limbs left,at which point they die normaly.If an attack overwelms their aromor multiple times,then remove the appropriate amount of limbs,with arms going first,then legs.

Infection- +1
When this unit kills an enemy,roll a D6.If 4 or higher,after 1 turn,they return as a basic zombie.

Tank-Like Zomb- 11 CP
----------------------------
Ripoffs are fun :D

Skill- 0
Move- 5"
Armor- 10
Attack- 1D10+3

Brute Strength- +6
Due to their massive size and strength,any object not tripling their size can be picked up and thrown up to 5 inches.

After making these,I decided the survivors needed some good weapons.So,I made rules for popular Post-Apoc weapons.

Shawtgun
------------

Damage- 4 per pellet
Range-6"

Spread fire-When fired,make a finger cone.That decides the area of the shot.Then,role a D6 and decide how many pellets hit.Divide that evenly amung all trrops in area

Aimed Spread Fire-Find a target..Role a D6 to decide how many pellets hit your target.

Chainsaw
------------
Damage- 1D6+2
Range-CC

Chainsaw Powah!-If damage overwhelms armor in a single turn,automatically kill zomb

Goring is Fun-If the first attack didn't kill the zombie,you can stack damage over turns

Well,that's all for now.Now,flame me,for your idiocy entertains me. :D
gamey353
Hero

Postby chaplin-austin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:11 pm

Those seem pretty good! Pretty simple but they seem effective I especially like the shotgun and chainsaw rules.
chaplin-austin
Officer

Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.

Postby gamey353 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:00 am

Thanks.
gamey353
Hero

Postby bigbigdogbig » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:01 pm

he he he i can't wiaght to use the chainsaw!
I hate weddings. Old people would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, "You're next"
TROLOLO
bigbigdogbig
Hero

Return to Bonus Material