Immortal Diplomacy

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Immortal Diplomacy

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:16 am

Ok guys I have a large request to make. Anyone who has or who wishes to post up a meeting between factions in the Immortal War PLEASE! can you also add a link here? That way it will be easier for me to gather them all and add them to the Wiki and for people to find them later for themselves.

@Ross_Varn: I've already got one of yours on the Wiki but if there are more I'd really like to see them again.

@Forum: That goes for anyone else (you know who you are) that has posted anything similar... we can gladly skip anything Pedonuker did though.

Anyway, here's one of my own.

First Contact: Immortal Envoy to the MOAX

War had changed, the future had become uncertain...

The mighty BFenix took control and made a decision that would change everything...

He summoned the Immortals.

Her name was Gunnar, she was the 2nd daughter of the Emperor himself. They honoured us right from the start and we thought it a weakness, how wrong we were. For she was no lady, no shrinking flower her. Strength of a Maniac, the mind of an Elite and such a knowledge of weapons that we could only praise her.

Her protector, a mortal seemed capable if taciturn.

Her other guard, the Immortal Loveless: Once of the Nadir; a tribe we did not know... We. Did. Not. Like. The blood chilled with dread when he was near and even the mighty BFenix felt it's chill. The wrongness was indescribable, still...

We soon warmed to the Immortals none the less.

Yes, War had changed, and it looks like for the better. The ever present conflicts with our neighbours will soon be resolved.

And the MOAX shall burn the Stars!

EDIT: UPDATE - 1

CONTACT!

An Assyrian Destroyer (Not the Venus, Umad? It's too important for this sort of duty) during it's patrol chances on an Immortal Recon Squadron.

The two Immortal Destroyers take a predictable pounding.

The remaining immortal turns to flee, the Assyrian in pursuit!..

Communications are being jammed and the Assyrians give chase to the fleeing Immortal vessel. It's imperative that the word goes out to Command that there are Immortal Ships in Assyrian Space.

An Assyrian Torpedo throws the tin can about like a childs toy. The crippled Immortal Ship is helpless...

And that's when the destroyers fleet mate de-cloaks, firing it's Blackhole Projector. The destroyers had lead the Assyrians to them.

...Assyrian Command must be told. The Immortals are coming!..
Last edited by Warhead on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby White Nun » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:03 am

Is the Britannic White Sector allowed to come and play?
White Nun
Jaw-Jaw

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:07 am

Well, it would seem the Scythian Empire has another enemy on its borders then - wouldn't it?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:03 am

Here, if this will be added to the wiki please only add the story part. Thank you.
http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6346&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby BFenix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 am

Incoming Message! From: MAOX High Council Zordor Citadel HQ, Emperor BFenix, the Third Dragonheart...

Weapon trading has never seen such business in the history of our great empire, the fusion of MAOX and Immortal tek will see no limits, the heavens will scream in anguish, the worlds will cry out in pain. Tremble before our might, for puny are those who defy such power!

The time of conquest is before us brothers, the stars shall be ours for the taking! HAIL MAOX AND THE IMMORTAL ALLIANCE!

PS: First of all, like I've stated before, Im honored that my faction is taking such importance in this setting, Warhead and Natalya.

The second thing is, the BFenix you people see here is not the same as the one you see as the Metal Warrior. This is BFenix before he found Hellius and the Metal Powers, when he was busy expanding the MAOX and aiding the Immortals in their war of conquest. Only a few years later, he made the oath to Metal and- well, Im still to post the rest of that story :wink:

Oh and Warhead, like you might have noticed, its MAOX, not MOAX. :P
Last edited by BFenix on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:09 am

BFenix wrote: ...were he was busy...

When he didn't have time to use the letter "h."
Last edited by mgb519 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 am

mgb519 wrote:
BFenix wrote: ...were he was busy...

When he didn't have time to use the letter "h."[/b]

:godwin: Thank you grammar Piltogg
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby mgb519 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 am

EDIT:
Warhead wrote:
mgb519 wrote:You're welcome!
I'm sorry, but I have to assert my grammatical instincts every once in a while—it keeps me sane.

It's nothing to do with grammar or anything other than trying to be a smart-arse. I would advise against getting in the way of peoples creative flow. Try that with me and you'll get run over.

Yeah...my OCD side got the better of me. My bad.
Last edited by mgb519 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:52 am

Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:54 am

BFenix wrote:Oh and Warhead, like you might have noticed, its MAOX, not MOAX

SHIT! I fuckin' told that cow Gunnar she'd read the map wrong! WRONG SODDING PLANET AGAIN!!! :lol:

We'll I'm glad you liked it. I need a link to the new BFenix's look... for no reason. Oh, and I hope you'll enjoy playing in FICO too, because you are.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 am

Eh? Oh that. I'd have more troops if I could buy them, but the order's been delayed until after I move. I'll get you a picture of the irregulars and basic troops.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby BFenix » Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:58 am

Warhead wrote:
BFenix wrote:Oh and Warhead, like you might have noticed, its MAOX, not MOAX

SHIT! I fuckin' told that cow Gunnar she'd read the map wrong! WRONG SODDING PLANET AGAIN!!! :lol:

We'll I'm glad you liked it. I need a link to the new BFenix's look... for no reason. Oh, and I hope you'll enjoy playing in FICO too, because you are.

... HELL MOTHER FRAKKIN YES! Time to write history 8)

About the look, I like the one you gave it. The new one is the Metal one, you can see it on the wiki or on my about-to-be-posted Armory post
Last edited by BFenix on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:10 am

White Nun wrote:Is the Britannic White Sector allowed to come and play?

Britannian Admiralty Brief wrote:I'm afraid the official Britannian view at this point is that they are severely over stretched as is. After the Star Kingdoms confidence was shattered due to the Assyrian Incident they have become cautious and insular. However, it has been rumoured that secret negotiations will soon take place with the Assyrians to defuse the ongoing situation. None the less acts of Piracy have increased and the Britannian Admiralty would presently like to stay out of a shooting war as they need the revenue from all the trade routs they control. Securing these routs is paramount. Despite what some fire eating Admirals would council, the fact remains you are under the orders of her Majesty Victoria III.

Mutiny?

@BFenix: You may have to wait, but hopefully not as long as most of the others have had to. Almost over a year in some cases.

Cool, yes I can make Emperor BFenix no problems other than that sword... is it a fancy cocktail stick? I'm jelly!
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 am

somebrittaniancommander wrote:What's the Brittanian's stance on the Atlantis incident? We could strike a jolly good blow to our enemies the Inquistadores there rather soon, I say.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Silent-sigfig wrote:
motorhead fan wrote:Colette, why have they all got soup stains on they're coats

One characteristic of nerds is lack of hygiene
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Warhead » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:24 am

mgb519 wrote:You're welcome!
I'm sorry, but I have to assert my grammatical instincts every once in a while—it keeps me sane.

It's nothing to do with grammar or anything other than trying to be a smart-arse. I would advise against getting in the way of peoples creative flow. Try that with me and you'll get run over.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Next

Return to The Armoury