Ruins Resort - The epilogue (Turn 39)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Moronstudios
Mega Blok

Ruins Resort - The epilogue (Turn 39)

Post by Moronstudios » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:14 pm

"... and now a special news report live from the scene with Jalade."
"Thank you Fred. Recently a group of people had been reported as having gone to Astep Manor to investigate the missing people. The police were finally made to investigate what was gonig on up here and made this a closed off crime scene. What we are currently doing is illegal."

"When the authorities first arrived to he scenew they found many dead bodies. of both peach skinned and normal people."

"The peachies were found to have died of things like gunshots or cuts. While similar wounds were found on the normals it was discovered that they had died of the poison of the world's largest scorpion."

"Yes, we did hack the police files to find out this info. I was not kidding when i said what we are doing is illegal.
The guy behind us was killed by an arrow."

"No one knows what caused this huge blood splatter. It was found that this guy was the last to die here and got crashed by something heavy."

"Wait hold on a sec..." "What do you mean in the fra..." "GOD DAMN IT STEVE, you ruined this report!"

"I'm gonig to kill you! Get back here."

Post mordem report:
Isaac was the only one to complete his mission.
None of the secret items were found by players.
The players opened one of the secret areas.
Last edited by Moronstudios on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:23 pm

This was a fun one. Good job! :)