Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall
Made a simple Unicorn using the same method as discribed in this thread:
I thought his idea was very simple and looked good. Once I took the picture of mine I realized I still have some harness to remove, but overall I like how this worked.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1765
- Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:31 am
- Location: Elizabeth Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane
Simple but effective! I'd try it if I had a spare horse.
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 4504
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Totally sweet, nice work!
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
- Location: MN
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest