Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
this is awesome!!!
- Posts: 2961
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
- Location: Colorado, USA
This is boring.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 6766
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
My favorite was Outrage, the retarded walker that got ripped to shreds.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:20 pm
- Location: Chillin at the park with a sock on my cock see, playing hop-scotch while the cops try to stop me.
chaplin-austin wrote:My favorite was Outrage, the retarded walker that got ripped to shreds.
Yeah, that was fun to watch.
- Posts: 3211
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Third Alliance Headquarters
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest