Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
BL's definitively the way to go for armies, though.
- knows how Warhead's arse feels
- Posts: 5699
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
I just made my first orders. First was for bulk pieces, the other for Squidhead heads and hands. Hopefully the Squidhead Dominion will be made into an actual force by next week. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 476
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
- You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
- Posts: 5080
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests