Star Wars RPG: Campaign

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby knolli » Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:24 am

GAL
I try to act cooler than I actually feel. I lean against the door post and put away my blaster.
"I love it when a plan comes together."
To Alec: "You have my thanks, Master Jedi. I would be dead now if you hadn't stopped the Officer."
To all again: "Okay, now you boys go and have some fun. Looks like you have to force your way through the door over there." I tell them what I know about the interior of the ship.
Then I stay back and watch that noone else of the passengers that stay behind loots the corpses while our captain and the Jedi are distracted. I also look out for stuff that may attract my attention. I don't touch anything yet.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Postby Olothontor » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 am

Hang back and wait for orders from the Captain.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:36 pm

' We can probably take it from here, Captain, tell the passengers and most of th crew to go back to the ship. Alec and I can take care of this, and anyone who is willing to come with us is welcome to do so. *turning to Gal* would you accompany us? that was som quick thinking, I'd love to have your input on this.'
'If Alec and I are going to be able to safely get you to your destination, we need to leave this ship. If one of you has any piloting skills and is willing to accompany us, we can take the Mandalorian's ship, and hopefully have them chase us, leaving your path clear. Anyone who wishes to come with us can come now, and get ready for some action.'

After assembling whoever wants to come with us (hint hint :D ), take any medpacs and health supplies from the medic, and use one to heal myself fully.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby knolli » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I move over to the wounded medic and search for a comlink. We can't risk to have him warn the remaining Mandos.

"I always wanted to have a ship of my own. I'm in *turning to Ino* if that's okay with you." *Smile*
I take one of the Mando heavy blasters, reload it and strike a pose just for the show. Probably I don't know how to use it, but maybe I can sell it later on like Bonn-o-Tron.
"I'm ready to go. *Gesturing at the medic* What about him?"
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:59 pm

*cough* Ross! or Monkey, whoever is holding this up...
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:41 pm

"You, medic, will help us. If this is a trap,"
*snap-hiss*
"You know what's gonna happen. Take us to the bridge."

After scaring the poor sap, follow him as he takes us to the Mando's bridge.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 pm

'Alec! What did we say about threatening the prisoners? and ...Gal knows where we're going. Let's let these passengers get on with their voyage and get going.'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 pm

'Alec! What did we say about threatening the prisoners? and ...Gal knows where we're going. Let's let these passengers get on with their voyage and get going.'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Right, I've been poked, on it.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:57 pm

:D And sorry for teh double, my comp was apparently spazzing.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 pm

It'll be up tomorrow afternoon, I swear on the Brik.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:48 pm

The medic just gazes at Alec, rather nonplussed, as he's stripped of his gear. "I'm not going with you. You'll just kill me soon as look at me." His face twists in disgust.

The captain turns to Dessh. "At the moment, our engines are disabled." He motions towards Gozrac. "The entire section is slagged. We're not getting anywhere without assistance. Could you see if their comms are affected by the jamming array?" The officer speaks up, saying "I believe there's a local planet in this system that's allied with the Republic."

Dessh looks around at the gathered individuals. Most of them, the passengers and crew, seem rather keen to return to their quarters. Alec steps over to the door, and after a moment, Dessh and Gal follow. "Well?" Dessh says, looking over to Gozrac and Dund.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:07 pm

'Well, we'll do as much as we can to get you there. Is there anyone who might be able to start on repairs ot your ship while we investigate and secure the Pirate vessel?'

to the group: 'Let's get this thing started!'
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:29 am

Having been given orders, I hurry off to investigate the Mandalorian comms system and see if it's anything worth using.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby knolli » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:32 am

Gal
"We still have to open the door to the boarding tube. Best we don't damage it too much or we can't detach any more. But I doubt I can make them open it again. Is here someone who knows how to pick the lock?"
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Overwatch_Elite, Silverdream and 2 guests