Town of Eville [RTD]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Do I have to make a roll for this? You guys. :D
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby AlphaLurker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:12 pm

(Just roll for a random encounter during second watch. :P )
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:13 pm

*raises eyebrow* If something didn't jump out of the shadows, I wouldn't have had you guys camp here, eh?
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:22 pm

>wait for something to jump out of the shadows.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Oh shush you.
+++++
The party sets up camp, Saucix only speaking to volunteer for watch. The night settles in, a small meal of hardtack consumed. A small fire, burning down, emits a few strands of smoke. Cerrel and Tyrden eventually retire to their bedroll, waking Saucix, who meditates for the duration. As the faint shadow of the moon rises to it's peak, he goes to wake Jezebel.

Jezebel: 6

A string of curses echo through the night. Looking up, a shape appears in the darkness, his hastened footfall sounding out. You can hear heavy panting as the shape lumbers towards you, coming into the light and spinning around, wielding a large axe. It's a dwarf, his eyes wide and bruises all over the body. "Wake! Wake! They come! Wake!"

RedShirt: Grimh, Dwarven Warrior
HP: 9/11
Abilities: Beserker [Double damage on a 6]
Gear: Battleaxe, 15 gold, Health Potion

Several shapes hove into view, and the faint echo of unholy snarling echos in your ears. Which makes the mages of the party notice that the buzzing is gone.

Enemies Present!
Shade 10/10
Shade 10/10
Shade 10/10

Crossroads: Tyrden, Cerrel, Jezebel, Amulf, Saucix, Grimh
Present: Copse of Trees
Paths: North, Northeast, South, West
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby AlphaLurker » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:22 pm

<Cerrel>
A muffled mutter could be heard from within my tent. "Mmph? Wha' is it? It can't be morning yet, It's still dark!" I come out of my tent only to see the dwarf tearing into camp like a bat out of heck, with the shades close behind. "Good heavens!" I ducked back into my tent, emerging a split seind later with my wrench and a small, catapult-like contraption. I placed upon it a lead ball, aimed at the nearest shade, and fired.

(projectile-gadget 1. Good thing I had it in my pack.... )
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Darting out of my tent (I'm a light sleeper, what can I say) I draw my sword and rush a shade.

Using the familiar powers of the dark, I channel energy through my blade, dealing damage with both magic and melee alike.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Illumination
Shoot a pillar of wyrd light out of my hands.

After, draw dagger.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6715
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Arkbrik » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:40 pm

"You're late, damned creatures of the night! It's my watch now!"

I draw my sword and charge the nearest shade.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby RedShirt » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Attack the shades with battleaxe!
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby enders_shadow » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:37 pm

"glad to make your acquaintance, dwarf! May I ask you what you're doing out here all alone? And the obvious question: what are these things?"
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:24 am

Cerrel: 5: Bang on like Bonn-o-Tron. The lead ball smashes one of the Shades in the face, it's cloak slowly rippling with the impact. [5 Damage]

Tyrden: 3: You swing at the lead draping creature, edge of your sword seemingly sucking in light, as it glides into the fire's glare. It only catches through the spirit's material form for an instant. [2 damage] Hissing in a shuddering breath, it thrusts a pale bony arm towards you.

Roll to Dodge!
Tyrden: 2
: Tyrden gasps in sudden shock as the ice-cold pain pierces his chest. He collapses to his knees, severely wounded. [-6 HP]

Saucix: 1: "LJOS!" Saucix shouts. The spell flickers feebly in his palm. He slowly draws his dagger.

Jezebel: 6: Jez stands over Tyrden, blade flickering back and forth, as you counter multiple attacks from the three Shades attempting to get at Tyrden. You cleave the lead one in twain, spinning and blocking another shot. A howl of pain and loathing shoots through your eardrums as the spirit is released, and you wince.

Grimh: 6: A shade is blindsided by the Dwarf warrior as it focuses on Tyrden and Jezebel. Grimh strikes it, cleaving mightily. It hisses, turning about, as it ripples back into place. [4 Damage]

Ender: Tyrden, Warlock
Hp: 3/9

Enemies Present!
Shade 6/10
Shade 10/10

Crossroads: Tyrden, Cerrel, Jezebel, Amulf, Saucix, Grimh
Present: Copse of Trees, Shades
Paths: North, Northeast, South, West
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:30 am

Strike the shade with the dagger.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6715
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Arkbrik » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 am

I move on to the damaged shade and swing my sword at it.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2501
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby AlphaLurker » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:34 pm

<Cerrel>
I reload and fire again at the shades.
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest