Town of Eville [RTD]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby RedShirt » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm

enders_shadow wrote:"glad to make your acquaintance, dwarf! May I ask you what you're doing out here all alone? And the obvious question: what are these things?"


"I was drinking beer at my favorite bar and calling myself 'Grimh the invincible', so someone knocked me out, took all my gold, and must have dragged me out here."

I attack the weakened shade.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm

If there is a 'weakened shade' by the time I get my wits about me again, I attack it, using the powers of darkness to Draw the half-life it resides in out of it's incorporeal body, and taking it as my own. Pretty much, try to drain it's life into me. If there is no shade that is semi-wounded, stumble back and shoot a black beam of lightning into one.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Saucix: 4: The blade swings upwards, parting the Shade's cloak. [4 Damage]

Cerrel: 3: Cerrel fires another sphere. It hits the ground, bounces past Saucix's face, and collides with his Shade. [2 Damage]

Grimh: 6: Grimh howls a battlecry, heartened by allies and the light around them. He cleaves the Shade in twain with his axe, and as the Shade evaporates, gets the axe stuck into the loam underfoot. [6 Damage!] [Pinned]

Tyrden: 3: Tyrden gets to his feet, unsteadily, and steps forward as Saucix's shade swiftly glides out of his reach, twisting towards Tyrden.

Tyrden reaches up, placing his hand on it's face.

[5 Damage] [+3 HP]

It shrivels up, the inky blackness fading into his palm, as he sucks it's lifeforce into him.

Inactive: Jezebel: Roll to Dodge! 5: Jezebel feels a sudden chill, the air shifting. After a moment, it passes. There is no effect.

The clearing is suddenly still, no trace of the supernatural attackers. The moon glides out from behind it's cloudy veil.

Ender: Tyrden, Warlock
Hp: 6/9

Crossroads: Tyrden, Cerrel, Jezebel, Amulf, Saucix, Grimh [Pinned]
Present: Copse of Trees
Paths: North, Northeast, South, West
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Ancient one! would you mind saying something that might help with this cut?

Otherwise, explore the clearing for anything useful
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby AlphaLurker » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:09 am

<Cerrel>
"Well fought! We should probably get some rest now, but sleep lightly. We don't want another incident like we had just now."

I return to my tent, and tinker on my projectile weapon, making it more efficient.
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:03 pm

<Jezebel>

Well, it's my watch now, so I keep watch.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby RedShirt » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Try to pull the axe out of the ground. Then, do a victory cry and ask if I may join the party.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:47 pm

enders_shadow wrote:Ancient one! would you mind saying something that might help with this cut?

Otherwise, explore the clearing for anything useful


I ask the spirits to heal Ender.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7639
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

RedShirt wrote:Try to pull the axe out of the ground. Then, do a victory cry and ask if I may join the party.


Sizing the Dwarf up, I see that he is an able fighter, if a little...slow of mind.

"You're welcome to come along, dwarf! if you don't mind getting a little bruised and bloody (indicating my gash) along the way" :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Saucix: 6 A blazing white light imbues itself in Saucix. He crooks a hand at Tyrden. Tyrden lifts into the air, hovering above the ground for a moment, as the light washes over him. He is fully healed.

The rest of the night passes uneventfully, and dawn rises to reveal the roads around. To the North, the path leads on to the Long Forest, and old ruins poke above the treeline on the horizon. The mountains are to the East, and the path winds it's way up towards them. As for the west, it is a long trek to the port city on the sea, and a few towns are in between you and it.

Which way shall you head?
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Silverdream » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 pm

I will go to the mountains. See you guys.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7639
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:16 pm

Consult with Amulf, he has the map and artifact, and therefore a better idea of where we should head.

"Alas, Ancient One, it would be a pity if our paths did not cross again, but I wish you well on your quest and hope you achieve all you dream for"

As a goodbye and thank you, I imbue his dagger with my magic, giving it both the power of his gods, and my own darkness.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Previous

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest