THE BRITANNIAN LEAGUE STATS (As seen in Zombie (Zulu) Dawn)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby enders_shadow » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Nice. I love the Anzaks, those are some great combos :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Theblackdog » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:32 pm

The Anzac troops look amazing. How did you get goggles onto the Fett helmet? Did you need to drill holes or were there already some there?

Also, what's the :boxy: gray thing in the background of the second Rocketeers picture? Looks like some kind of APC... Are the Britannians going to get armored vehicles soon?
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.
User avatar
Theblackdog
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2319
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Postby Zupponn » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Looking good! Keep it up!
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5354
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Silverdream » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Theblackdog wrote:The Anzac troops look amazing. How did you get goggles onto the Fett helmet? Did you need to drill holes or were there already some there?

Also, what's the :boxy: gray thing in the background of the second Rocketeers picture? Looks like some kind of APC... Are the Britannians going to get armored vehicles soon?


The helmet already has two holes in it(probly for the communicator thingies they put out in older sets).

The APC belongs to the Silvarians, but I don't know if I'll say it's an old USSSR or USA truck.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Silverdream » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Now ladies and gentlemen, the fearless Admiral Byron DeSilva of the Yellow Sector.

Image

Wielding one of the few Anal Disruptors in the brikverse and always carrying an old brown satchel(rumored to hold grenades, poison darts, a revolver, a bottle of rum, bad poetry, a steam powered device for the ladies, the bible, a anal orifice full of drawings and pictures of all the species and tribes he's discovered, a small cog, knives, a claymore, secret files that would be deadly if pirates/otharr empires got to it, his pet cult, a dapper hat and extra pair of trousers.

Image

Basically he's a tough diplomat and experienced Admiral past his glory days and a failed poet. He is one of the few that owns an Anal disruptor, because I believe only him and Silvadream should be able to use it.

Image

The best part of the alliance with the Immortals is not the Infinity Satchel, but the Super Jewish Steam Nova Sword. If a target is hit with the Steam Nova Sword, it suffers burn damage the next term.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Admiral eh?

This fig could be much more awesome with pauldrons.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby BFenix » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:35 am

Keldoclock wrote:Admiral eh?

This fig could be much more awesome with pauldrons.


It would break it's casual look. Oh, right...

So, could we say this is your sig-fig, Silver?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4594
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Bragallot » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:12 am

He has many. Silva pretty much redefines 'having a split personality'.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5234
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Postby stubby » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 pm

An anal disruptor makes for some pretty tough diplomacy.

And please! We don't say split personality here, we say 'alts.' Like, "there sure are a lot of sphincter alts of Warhead in all the different universes."

If you have to choose one of the alts to be your sigfig, it should probably be the one in control of the rest of your alts, or at least the one who's most elite. Your Control Alt d'Elite, so to speak.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby Tzan » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:14 pm

stubby wrote:Your Control Alt d'Elite, so to speak.


:D
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4775
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 pm

That's bad, Stubby. Oy.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Bragallot » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Hehe, what do you think was the idea behind having one Bragallot clone a bunch of them 8)
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5234
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 pm

stubby wrote:An anal disruptor makes for some pretty tough diplomacy.

And please! We don't say split personality here, we say 'alts.' Like, "there sure are a lot of sphincter alts of Warhead in all the different universes."

If you have to choose one of the alts to be your sigfig, it should probably be the one in control of the rest of your alts, or at least the one who's most elite. Your Control Alt d'Elite, so to speak.


Silvadream is my Control Alt d'elite(even though I use a mac). This is because he is like a retarded Zahru, he does what obnoxious and misspelled thing he thinks is right(though it rarely is).

He is also pretty tough to kill. Which is the only reason he's survived pissing off basically everyone.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7292
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kommander Ken and 4 guests