Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
- You think I have a god complex? Let me tell you something. I am god.
- Posts: 5135
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Now in Ontario
Jet biplane with a helmet spike
. So goofy, yet so awesome.
to the builders, and
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1585
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1812
- Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
- Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 6715
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
Yep, saw this on The Brothers Brick I believe. Looks great, the strong red color and goofy look makes it even better. I wonder how he connected the bombs/fuel tanks under the tip of the top wings...
- Posts: 4499
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)
That thing looks Brikwarsy as hell.
Give a minifig an inch, and he'll murder for a mile.
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 am
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest