Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
How fitting! All this amazing stuff is coming out on my birthday. The M1919 looks amazing in titanium!
- gives too many fucks about necros
- Posts: 3327
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
- Location: Third Alliance Headquarters
Already saw on Flickr when Will posted the images, all good stuff. The boonie hat is pretty versatile in my mind, I'll be buying a variety for a redneck fishermen brigade.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
- saved forest from a random forest
- Posts: 1285
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
- Location: SPIIIIIIIIN-ing.
EVERYTHING looks amazing in titanium.
Ham701 wrote:redneck fishermen brigade.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
LMG battle pack looks great. Heck yeah. ^_^
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
All those weapons look awesome. I will be ordering a bunch of them real soon.
- Good Gracious
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:01 am
- Location: Melbourne, Australia Age: 39
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests