My family went off to visit a relative who lives in America about a week ago, and I didn't know until the other day that they took the only good Camera in the house with them. So I can't post any more pictures for a day or two until they get back. But here's an update as to what's changed and what's coming up.
- Infantry almost completley revamped, Soldiers are for the most part streamlined and the color schemes match.
- The Infantry forces also grew in size substantially, about 20 to 30 more infantry, Mainly stock Star wars Snowtroopers, Would have preferred Stormtroopers, but whatever.
- Armadillo has been revamped, Much more sleek now.
- New APC
- A lot of work went into making the Infantry much more streamlined, The army matches a lot more now, but It may have actually shrunk by 3 or 4 Minifigs
- Two new APCs, the Civilian Fjord Trucks were converted into Kamazian fighting vehicles. there's little need for civilian vehicles anyway
- Rozonov was given to the Protoxans, No need for it anymore and it's practically a useless vehicle anyway, only 4 studs wide, it can't even fit any minifigs in it, and the driver needs his arms and legs removed just so theres the appearance that someone is inside
- Again, Infantry have been worked on, Volkans Grew a bit when the Kamazians shrunk, I took a lot of the black peices off the Kamaz and made them into Volk Soldiers.
- Kanguru is no more, Upgraded it beyond all recognition, is now a fully functioning APC modelled in a similar style to the New Kamazian APCs
- Nothing major for infantry, May have gained or lost a fig or two
- Recieved Rozonov IFV from Kamazians, Color scheme changed
- Recieved the "Tank droid" and "Spider Droid" from my old "Battle of Kashyyyk" Set, Was going to incorporate them into the Lingshan but they have a few vehicles already.
- Made a few more minifig Infantry, didn't have any helmets for them though so gave them those silly adventurer hats with the folded sides, managed to make a few more battle droids from parts I found, nothing else major
Larrians *Green* - Haven't shown these guys yet
- Nothing really big, I haven't shown these guys yet anyway, Their vehicles consist mainly of captured Negablok equipment, I did manage to find some of the parts for one of them though, it was a jeep that originally had no hood or roof, and looked awful, now it looks somewhat decent
Future Plans in general / Other
- I'm going to make a horde of ramshackle minifigs from all the leftover parts, and give them random weaponry, I've been playing warhammer videogames too much and it's made me want to have a faction that at least behave like the orks,
- Many of my civilians were cannibalized to make soldiers for the armies, I had about 50 civilians but that's way too many to be using up limited minifig parts, like the vehicles, they are only ever used as bystanders anyway, or rioters/rebels
I'm undertaking a revamp of several vehicles, making them match their armies color scheme. Currentley the biggest projects are the Jaguar and Vorschlaghammer tanks for the white and black armies respectivley,
Also considering a complete revamp of the Kodiak, but I'm fresh out of ideas, so I don't want to tear it apart until I have a plan
I really wish the Lego company still sold individual sets of tracks/treads, because the three tanks I have are the -only- tracks/Treads I have, I have some of those interlinking plastic tracks off the tank droid but I don't have enough to make two full treads for a bigger tank, and if I did have a bigger tank, it's the question of who to give to? I'm thinking if I did, I'd dismantle the Jaguar, build another Vorschlaghammer, and give the big one to the Caspians.
anyway, next post will have pictures, Kinda had bad timing, /TL;DR
It's already started..... The Shit Blizzard..