Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, fredde
Wait a minute...
That actually sounds perfect for Brikwars. Damn you Megablocks!
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Trying to find something else to put here now that I have a new custom rank.
I'm not too keen on everyone having a buff bodytype, but the main selling point is that their gear is interchangeable. Personally I love the Gryphon, and the Lich King with Sindragosa sets, which I'll probably get one way or another once they're out (I'll prolly have to import them, but I don't mind it).
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 3981
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I'm glad to read that there is a good bit of hate for most of this line as it should make it easier for me to find the set and get them all.
I think they look great and should be fun to use to make some Warcraft (the RTS not the MMORPG) like battles on the tabletop.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:17 am
- Location: Central Alabama
This is (almost) sad news for me as it is almost like the final step in the transformation of WoW from a videogame I dearly enjoyed to a franchise I find rather annoying.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
- Posts: 2771
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: New York City
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest