ESF Armory update 2

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: ESF Armory update 1

Postby lawmaster » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Chinook wrote:6. I think you killed my eyes from an overdose of awesomeness.

7. Really nice army you have here.

8. When you use ORANGE TRANSPARENT or ORANGE TRANSPARENT X, capitalize all of the letters, bold them, and change the font color to orange.


Fix'd.
Great stuff and I can't wait =for you to post that brikwars.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
User avatar
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 782
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am
Location: Over the rainbow

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby alphafalcon541 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:08 pm

of course I'll be gone for two days but this weekend should be epic.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby Paco » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 pm

Damn, you've got some nice stuff here, the peopledozer tank just takes the cake. Be sure to take pics of that seven-way battle!
Tzan wrote:
Silverdream wrote:the link for a kingdom in turmoil leads to grave tidings.


Are you getting your ideas for posts from fortune cookies?
User avatar
Paco
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Location: Neo-Botswana

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby mercury19 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Dude, seeing this stuff makes me depressed and destroys my self esteem... :P :P :P


But seriously, this is some awesome stuff! And a seven way battle sounds :666: !!
Especially with a bulldozing, chainsawing, tank!!! :sparta:
Spoiler: show
Image

Tzan wrote:
"The frontiers of space are a giant sausage fest." ~ Admiral Ackbar



http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Avokhan_Empire the Avokhan article
User avatar
mercury19
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Location: Probably somewhere in the Brikverse. Oh wait, you mean physically?

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby alphafalcon541 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:01 am

You will get your seven way brikwars it may be 5 way if there are problems but most likely 7
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: ESF Armory

Postby RoC77 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 am

alphafalcon541 wrote:Now for a spoiler of whats to come.
Image
Hope you like what you see.
All of this will be used next week in a 7 way brikwars next week who will each field about 40 to 100 units and vehicles.


Great Army, can't wait to see the battle report. Just an FYI, if you guys are going to field that much stuff make sure you start in the morning or do a sleepover if you want to get past 5 rounds.
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby alphafalcon541 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 am

Yeah, we're planning on setting up at 11 and playing through the day the weather in Oregon is kinda crappy at the moment so it's a perfect thing to do during the day. I know Payton's going to be fielding 50 vehicles and 75 minifigures.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby Kalvinator » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

alphafalcon541 wrote: I know Payton's going to be fielding 50 vehicles and 75 minifigures.

:shock: Holy crap. That's a lot of stuff.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby RoC77 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:44 pm

alphafalcon541 wrote:Yeah, we're planning on setting up at 11 and playing through the day the weather in Oregon is kinda crappy at the moment so it's a perfect thing to do during the day. I know Payton's going to be fielding 50 vehicles and 75 minifigures.


We had a battle with 3 people with 30-60 minifigs & 5-10 vehicles each. We played about 4-6 hours and killed only 2/3 of the units on the field before calling it a night. I suggest meeting up at dawn....
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby alphafalcon541 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:54 pm

might be a good idea we're also planning on starting on teams of four and three. If we have to we'll bring down the amount of units so we can fit it all in my friends will probably be over until 9pm
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby Natalya » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 am

RoC77 wrote:
alphafalcon541 wrote:Yeah, we're planning on setting up at 11 and playing through the day the weather in Oregon is kinda crappy at the moment so it's a perfect thing to do during the day. I know Payton's going to be fielding 50 vehicles and 75 minifigures.


We had a battle with 3 people with 30-60 minifigs & 5-10 vehicles each. We played about 4-6 hours and killed only 2/3 of the units on the field before calling it a night. I suggest meeting up at dawn....

But it was still awesome.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5359
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby alphafalcon541 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:30 pm

The brikwars was delayed it's still going to happen though. This week is now planned
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image
User avatar
alphafalcon541
Dimmy
 
Posts: 614
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: War torn Oregon

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby RoC77 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Natalya wrote:
RoC77 wrote:
alphafalcon541 wrote:Yeah, we're planning on setting up at 11 and playing through the day the weather in Oregon is kinda crappy at the moment so it's a perfect thing to do during the day. I know Payton's going to be fielding 50 vehicles and 75 minifigures.


We had a battle with 3 people with 30-60 minifigs & 5-10 vehicles each. We played about 4-6 hours and killed only 2/3 of the units on the field before calling it a night. I suggest meeting up at dawn....

But it was still awesome.


Yes it was, I just wished I called in my reserves earlier so I could crush your flank. 8)
TROLOLO
RoC77
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: PEACH! The offical lotion of strippers across the country......

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby Whiteagle » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:13 pm

RoC77 wrote:Yes it was, I just wished I called in my reserves earlier so I could crush your flank. 8)

I don't think Natalya swings that way man...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: ESF Armory update 2

Postby BFenix » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 pm

badagle wrote:
RoC77 wrote:Yes it was, I just wished I called in my reserves earlier so I could crush your flank. 8)

I don't think Natalya swings that way man...

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

PreviousNext

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests