MY MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD AKA FAIL

They're all the rage

Moderators: Elmagnifico, BrickSyd

MY MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD AKA FAIL

Postby Colette » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 pm


**************************************

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

**************************************



The contents of this post have been deleted.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:13 pm

What! So, no more Op. Silver Bullet. Damn.
This has happened to every forum battle I've had so far. In the LDD history one, he couldn't do it. Now this. Wonder what will happen to the BrikRPG...?
Last edited by Kalvinator on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Thesson » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 pm

GOD DAMNIT!
Although I declare me the winner.
Image
User avatar
Thesson
Dimmy
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Mars

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby lawmaster » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:06 pm

:why: I didn't even know what my secret fraction was to be.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
User avatar
lawmaster
Dimmy
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am
Location: Over the rainbow

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:32 pm

Okay? Chill out. Stuff happens. My battle ended after four turns because of something like this. So just chill out.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2535
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Natalya » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

mgb519 wrote:Okay? Chill out. Stuff happens. My battle ended after four turns because of something like this. So just chill out.


Image

Exactry. I banned him for a day so he can chill the fuck out and put this all in perspective. Also, the stuff he said was seriously fucked up.

Oh, and I didn't make him a mod, that was Rayhawk's doing. +10 to Rayhawk for getting the most ironic (although IMO a little expected) result ever out of someone on this board. You know, modding someone for the say hi to newbies and be nice forum and then they immediately go psycho.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5266
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:14 am

Kalvinator wrote:Wonder what will happen to the BrikRPG...?

Nothing.
Natalya wrote: You know, modding someone for the say hi to newbies and be nice forum and then they immediately go psycho.

:lol:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby stubby » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:18 am

Natalya wrote:IMO a little expected

More than a little! I don't know which was more predictable, the freakout over something, or the mom ruining everything that preceded it. It was only a question of when.

Anyway I didn't make him the mod of civility because I thought he'd be successful at it, I did it because he's the only one out of all of us who can propone politeness with a straight face.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:19 am

stubby wrote:I did it because he's the only one out of all of us who can propone civility with a straight face.

Awww... I'm hurt. :(
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby stubby » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:23 am

The straightest face in the world couldn't save your hypothetical claim to human decency, it's impossible.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4729
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:26 am

Hey, I'm decent...
*looks down at lack of pants*
...ok I see your point. :P
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Thesson » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 am

I'm sorry. That was uncalled for on my part.
Image
User avatar
Thesson
Dimmy
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Mars

Re: MY MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 am

I am losing faith in humanity.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: MY FUCKING MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:47 am

Zupponn wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:Wonder what will happen to the BrikRPG...?

Nothing.

Oh, I was just joking that my bad luck with forum battles would cause something to happen to it as well. No offence was intended.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: MY MOTHER DESTROYED THE BATTLEFIELD

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:17 am

Natalya wrote:Oh, and I didn't make him a mod, that was Rayhawk's doing. +10 to Rayhawk for getting the most ironic (although IMO a little expected) result ever out of someone on this board. You know, modding someone for the say hi to newbies and be nice forum and then they immediately go psycho.


Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1824
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Next

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests