starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

My friend just got starcraft 2 and I was wondering if anyone else could have a match. NOTE: I'm in the bronze league, and in the silver league in 1v1 by complete accident.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby Zupponn » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:34 am

I managed to work my way into Silver league after extensive practicing and playing almost every day for about a month back in January. I haven't touched the game in a while.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:56 am

Zupponn wrote:I managed to work my way into Silver league after extensive practicing and playing almost every day for about a month back in January. I haven't touched the game in a while.

Probably fell back a bit. If you stop playing, you go back in the ladder. I can't play right now because of the new patch, the only computer in the house strong enough to play the game is the house computer and I need my dad to log into the admin user.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby Silverdream » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Zupponn wrote:I managed to work my way into Silver league after extensive practicing and playing almost every day for about a month back in January. I haven't touched the game in a while.


I'm in the 4v4 Diamond League. I'm useless!
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:31 am

Silverdream wrote:
Zupponn wrote:I managed to work my way into Silver league after extensive practicing and playing almost every day for about a month back in January. I haven't touched the game in a while.


I'm in the 4v4 Diamond League. I'm useless!

Bullshit. Get Xsplit, and give us video evidence, with your brikwar troops edited into the video as proof it is you.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 am

My 2 friends got into the 2v2 diamond league somehow. They were more surprised than I was.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Zupponn wrote:My 2 friends got into the 2v2 diamond league somehow. They were more surprised than I was.

well, silva is a :troll:
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:My 2 friends got into the 2v2 diamond league somehow. They were more surprised than I was.

well, silva is a :troll:

Yeah, but I really don't doubt his words here.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:39 am

Zupponn wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:My 2 friends got into the 2v2 diamond league somehow. They were more surprised than I was.

well, silva is a :troll:

Yeah, but I really don't doubt his words here.


I kept winning 4v4 in tryouts due to my teammates. Then I stopped playing 4v4 so my record wouldn't be tarnished.

Also, why do you have a tough time believing I'm in 4v4 diamond league? Several of my friends are in diamond league, and they're like 13.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7426
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 am

Silverdream wrote:
Zupponn wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:My 2 friends got into the 2v2 diamond league somehow. They were more surprised than I was.

well, silva is a :troll:

Yeah, but I really don't doubt his words here.


I kept winning 4v4 in tryouts due to my teammates. Then I stopped playing 4v4 so my record wouldn't be tarnished.

Also, why do you have a tough time believing I'm in 4v4 diamond league? Several of my friends are in diamond league, and they're like 13.

Because, getting in the diamond league is quite the achievement, and I thought it was harder than that.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

So, anybody want to play a game? My name is sir boss, and to avoid :pedo: I made my real name bob smith
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:36 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:So, anybody want to play a game? My name is sir boss, and to avoid :pedo: I made my real name bob smith
Dammit! I will NOT let this topic die. Me and my bro arctos need to kill people. (In the game)
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:21 am

My name is BLHZupponn. The BLH stands for Bronze League Heroes, a clan my friends and I made up to make fun of our wins over supposedly heavily favored opponents.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 am

Ok sounds cool.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
Image
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: starcraft 2 multiplayer hub

Postby OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm LtE. But i have not advanced from the training league, because of me derping around with custom games.
User avatar
OREMAWESOME1234
Dimmy
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!

Next

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest