Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank update!)

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Why are you always naked?
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 6743
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Zupponn » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 pm

From the way he posts, I expected him to look younger.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Colette » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Zupponn wrote:From the way he posts, I expected him to look younger.


He has a beard? I personally thought he was a teenager. Weird.
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Zupponn wrote:Wait, is that you?

...Yes...
Silverdream wrote:Why are you always naked?

I'm not naked!
I'm shirtless...
Mom's old home office doesn't benefit well from the central air, and it's HOT out here.
Colette wrote:
Zupponn wrote:From the way he posts, I expected him to look younger.


He has a beard? I personally thought he was a teenager. Weird.

I'm 24... I've got at least six years on you considering your commments about school and model UN...
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Zupponn » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:57 pm

Whiteagle wrote:Mom's old home office doesn't benefit well from the central air, and it's HOT out here.

Warhead always said he liked home offices. :warhead:
Whiteagle wrote:I'm 24... I've got at least six years on you considering your commments about school and model UN...

Dude, you have like 10 years on him.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5043
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Colette » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:02 am

Zupponn wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:Mom's old home office doesn't benefit well from the central air, and it's HOT out here.

Warhead always said he liked home offices. :warhead:
Whiteagle wrote:I'm 24... I've got at least six years on you considering your commments about school and model UN...

Dude, you have like 10 years on him.


Actually, 11. :rtfm:
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...


:belushi:
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 am

Zupponn wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:Mom's old home office doesn't benefit well from the central air, and it's HOT out here.

Warhead always said he liked home offices. :warhead:

...Warhead has done my mom?
...That poor flameheaded bastard...

...Wait, is he my older brother's biological father?!?!
User avatar
Whiteagle
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Calvarian and Kuragin drones (and yet another tank updat

Postby Bragallot » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:06 am

Is your older brother's head on fire?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:I hope to offend everyone.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5115
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Trying to find something stupid enough to say to get me a new custom rank.

Previous

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest