Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Predator » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Amoritaz wrote:My primary army is the "Order Of Disorder" an arcane cult led by Preatar Lozagar self proclaimed beliver of a thousand gods and all their chosen emmisary. His hero clichea is Crazy cult leader (obviusly) it is a sci-fi army, mostly.

And I play both fantasy and 40k.

That sounds incredibly Brikwars.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)

Get Him!!!! :fist:

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
Predator
Jaw-Jaw

Postby TheGreatSethinski » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 am

Who are you?
A foolish mortal who accidentally stumbled on to this place where I can put my limited supplies of Legos and money to a considerably insane but none-the-less awesome use.
Do you live with your mom?
Unfortunately for the time being my mother rules over me for I am only 14 years of age. Do not be alarmed, however, for I am regarded by parents and peers alike to be considerably wise beyond my years.
Where do you come from?
The uncharted and vast wilderness of Louisville, Kentucky where I have spent my days honing my brik-building skills.
What is your quest?
To be a total cool MOFO and impress fellow brik-builders with my might.
What is your favorite color?
Red, no- blue! AGGGH!

Yeah, so anyways I stumbled upon this game a week or two ago and have been lurking and building an army (or, rather, a concept). Most likely I will post pictures soon. Hopefully I will be able to be amazing and get into this for a while. I'll probably never be as good as Natayla or Warhead but I do hope to get into many a :belushi:

P.S. A Monty Python emoticon is required!
Look Mom! No life!
TheGreatSethinski
Nice Dubs

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:32 am

Hi there Sethinski! Monty Python emoticons are always required, but we already have loads as it is. I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum! Just remember, your here forever... :twisted:
mr.duckie wrote:

Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
Predator
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Colette » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:29 am

Hello TheGreatSethinski! I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, and as the previous poster said, you're going to get addicted to both the game and the forum :twisted: . That being said, I look forward to seeing your army in the armory.

Also, limitless supply of Lego? As you'll soon learn while you're on here, enough, is never enough!
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:31 am

Colette wrote:Hello TheGreatSethinski! I'm sure you'll enjoy the game, and as the previous poster said, you're going to get addicted to both the game and the forum :twisted: . That being said, I look forward to seeing your army in the armory.

Also, limitless supply of Lego? As you'll soon learn while you're on here, enough, is never enough!

He said limited colette :D
mr.duckie wrote:

Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
Predator
Jaw-Jaw

Postby R4m3N » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Hi everybody,

How am I ? - Well, as you can see on your left, my name is R4m3N. Yes it is like the noodles. It was the name for a character i made in D&D. The guys I played with didn't knew my name so they began to call me
Ramen, and it became my name.

Do I live with my mom ? - Yes I do, I'm 14 so There's no other options than to live with my lovely parents.

Where do I come from ? - I'm from Canada, the cold cold Canada.. And I'm from Quebec. Also, if there's people from Quebec, maybe you could like, contact me. (PM) Oh ! And I normally speak french, so I'm
absolutely sorry if I sometimes do english grammar mistakes and stuff. But I'm not that bad, am I ? D:

What is my quest ? - Well, it is to... Reach... REACH THE SUPREME POWER OF METAL !! :twisted:

What is my favorite color ? - I would say, Gibraltar cliffs !.. No ! More like: Abstracta !! Well, I'm just gonna say red...

I played Brikwars since I was 11, I think, and I have a fair amount of Bricks ( Only LEGO, I'm an anti-Megablock person. ) I already posted something couple of months ago, it was a small redneck army, but I think I'm gonna rework these guys. Well, if you want to see the stuff, go for it: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopi ... t=rednecks

Critics would be really appreciated ! :D
R4m3N
Officer

Postby mgb519 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:08 pm

R4m3N wrote:Hi everybody,

How am I ? - Well, as you can see on your left, my name is R4m3N. Yes it is like the noodles. It was the name for a character i made in D&D. The guys I played with didn't knew my name so they began to call me
Ramen, and it became my name.

Do I live with my mom ? - Yes I do, I'm 14 so There's no other options than to live with my lovely parents.

Where do I come from ? - I'm from Canada, the cold cold Canada.. And I'm from Quebec. Also, if there's people from Quebec, maybe you could like, contact me. (PM) Oh ! And I normally speak french, so I'm
absolutely sorry if I sometimes do english grammar mistakes and stuff. But I'm not that bad, am I ? D:

What is my quest ? - Well, it is to... Reach... REACH THE SUPREME POWER OF METAL !! :twisted:

What is my favorite color ? - I would say, Gibraltar cliffs !.. No ! More like: Abstracta !! Well, I'm just gonna say red...

I played Brikwars since I was 11, I think, and I have a fair amount of Bricks ( Only LEGO, I'm an anti-Megablock person. ) I already posted something couple of months ago, it was a small redneck army, but I think I'm gonna rework these guys. Well, if you want to see the stuff, go for it: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9595&hilit=rednecks

Critics would be really appreciated ! :D

Woah, man. Don't sweat the grammar or anything--you already make more sense than legofighter, and he claims to speak English as a first language. Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay! :D
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby R4m3N » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:22 pm

Haha, I don't know that guy, I'm gonna have to look at his postes ^^. And thank ! :D
R4m3N
Officer

Postby RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:26 pm

you don't want to look at his posts. instead i'd spend your time going through the Battle Report List. and welcome to the forums!
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby R4m3N » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:15 am

RunsWithLegos wrote:you don't want to look at his posts. instead i'd spend your time going through the Battle Report List. and welcome to the forums!

okay xD
R4m3N
Officer

Postby Thesson » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:01 am

I like him already. :)
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Germanico » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:36 pm

* - Who are you?
Im Germanico! Nothing more nothing less
* - Do you live with your mom? (Trust me, this is important)
Yes! 50% in this forum aren't living with their mom and the other half is 14 (like me) and lives with his mom
* - Where do you come from?
Guess! (Its very difficult)
* - What is your quest?
To bring BLOOD AND DEATH AND DEATH AND BLOOD AND EVEN MORE BLOOD (sorry for caps)
Do you know Radeberger? Charlie Sheen likes it...
Germanico
Hero

Postby Colette » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:54 pm

Germanico wrote:* - Who are you?
Yes! 50% in this forum aren't living with their mom and the other half is 14 (like me) and lives with his mom
* - What is your quest?
To bring BLOOD AND DEATH AND DEATH AND BLOOD AND EVEN MORE BLOOD (sorry for caps)

Good job for posting in the right thread. Please read the forum launchpad (in particular the forum code) and you should be set on your way to profit.

Do you have a german-inspired army, by any chance?
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Germanico wrote:* - Who are you?
* - What is your quest?

:protip: on this forum, you NEVER APOLOGISE FOR CAPS! YOUR NEVER APOLOGISE FOR :troll:ING! YOUR ACTIONS ARE YOUR OWN, AND YOU WILL STAND BY THEM!

Have fun and good luck out there in the jungle!
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Germanico » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Not rly but maybe ill make one! In some months or days ill make my first forum battle and Assyrians Immortals Brits and others are planned.. Maybe ill make my own German Army later on like Bonn-o-Tron...
Do you know Radeberger? Charlie Sheen likes it...
Germanico
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to New People Start Here