The official LOOT topic

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby lorbaat » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Quinjet.

This completes my Marvel Lego. For now.
User avatar
lorbaat
Minifig
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby tymon555 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm

Magic... search for P9!
Oh, He's here.
User avatar
tymon555
Minifig
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:06 am
Location: Here, i think

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Thesson » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Just ordered from GI brick. My new OT minigun should be here soon
Image
User avatar
Thesson
Dimmy
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Mars

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Zahru II » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I got CM5 gladiator, CM6 minotaur, CM8 big daddy, conquistador, bat-thing, and the Jay ZX and Kendo Cole bosster packs. Minifigs galore!
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Warhead » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Zahru II wrote:I got CM5 gladiator, CM6 minotaur, CM8 big daddy, conquistador, bat-thing, and the Jay ZX and Kendo Cole bosster packs. Minifigs galore!


The Meat Grinder of Medivo needs feeding. :studgod:
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Blockguy
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Bragallot » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Image

Now the question is, how to incorporate these guys into what I have?

The new posable horse is really well done, too.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Scratch » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Some suggestions, the swords for the Bulls, Rohan helms could work for Adlersfuckall. Helms could be for the Rebel Bulls, as they haven't had access to a good smithy in a bit. The orks could be for Crimson Glory or just some corrupted Bull beasts.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.
User avatar
Scratch
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Zupponn » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 am

Time to start a new Ork faction?

Also, when melted down, the peach heads and hands can be remolded into a ball for easy disposal.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5817
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Zahru II » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 am

Chaos Orks.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Predator » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 am

Zahru II wrote:Chaos Orks.

This.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Bragallot » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 am

I was going to give them viking helmets to have Viking Chaos Orcs / Fantasy General Orcs but unfortunately this doesn't work well with the double face print, which is the only thing I don't like about the set.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby lawmaster » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 am

Scratch wrote:. The orks could be for Crimson Glory or just some corrupted Bull beasts.
Bragallot wrote: but unfortunately this doesn't work well with the double face print, which is the only thing I don't like about the set.

Have them be corrupted bull beast that grew an extra face when corrupted.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
User avatar
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 783
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am
Location: Over the rainbow

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Predator » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Ah, maybe you can use the lando helmet from the old sail barge set.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Bragallot wrote:Image

Now the question is, how to incorporate these guys into what I have?

The new posable horse is really well done, too.


Did I tell you that I love that falchion?
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: The official LOOT topic

Postby Bragallot » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 pm

No, but please don't go into details.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron