Avicii Military

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Avicii Military

Postby Strider » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 pm

Image

General overview, 3 squads of 5 basic infantry, each led by a guy wielding a OTC. On the left, there is the light machine gun squad of five guys, each wielding a lmg. Through the center front is all the snipers, each armed with a long range high caliber rifles. In the front are two guys armed with anti vehicular weapons, in case the enemy decides to bring them to the battle.

Some more overviews:
Image
Image

The M.A.P (mobile artillery platform)
The M.A.P is the pride of the Avicii ground forces. Armed with 24 mk1 rockets and 8 mk1 grenades, this thing has been known to decimate an entire defending force before they even have a chance to engage (heroic feat that allowed me to fire everything :lol: )

Image
Not to menacing
Image
Nevermind
Image
View of the pilot
TROLOLO
Strider
Champion
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:54 pm

...Dang. That mech has missiles.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Zahru II » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 pm

Image


Okay, this is fucking cool.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4539
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7820
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Strider » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Silverdream wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V9ILGzSQS4&feature=related

That Boxxy mech is fine too.



Yeah, I realized there was a DJ by the same name a couple of days after coming up with the name :P Wasn't meant to steal
TROLOLO
Strider
Champion
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Predator » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:06 pm

:studgod:
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:14 pm

Zahru II wrote:
Image


Okay, this is fucking cool.



The hilarious thing is that the pilot looks like a DJ sitting in a booth between a wall of speakers...that are actually missiles...and...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V9ILGzSQS4&feature=related

That Boxxy mech is fine too.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby DeltaV » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
Zahru II wrote:
Image


Okay, this is fucking cool.


The hilarious thing is that the pilot looks like a DJ sitting in a booth between a wall of speakers...that are actually missiles...


Make a second one with speakers. And a platform for a band to play on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Brickwars: the only tabletop wargame that allows the units to have sexual intercourse with each other, produce offspring, and then use said offspring as Size 1 Explosives.
User avatar
DeltaV
Officer
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 9:15 am

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:41 pm

DeltaV wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:
Zahru II wrote:
Image


Okay, this is fucking cool.


The hilarious thing is that the pilot looks like a DJ sitting in a booth between a wall of speakers...that are actually missiles...


Make a second one with speakers. And a platform for a band to play on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Second.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
DeltaV wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:
Zahru II wrote:
Image


Okay, this is fucking cool.


The hilarious thing is that the pilot looks like a DJ sitting in a booth between a wall of speakers...that are actually missiles...


Make a second one with speakers. And a platform for a band to play on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Second.


Agreed.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7820
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Natalya » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:46 pm

That is a lot of dudes.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Avicii Military

Postby SnakeMittens » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

:shock: So many Space Police III figures...
User avatar
SnakeMittens
Galidor
 
Posts: 1007
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:21 am
Location: Somewhere.

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Strider » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:23 pm

SnakeMittens wrote::shock: So many Space Police III figures...



Only 30 not to many
TROLOLO
Strider
Champion
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Colette » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Firstly, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, kickass army!

Thirdly, how did you obtain so many? I could triple my army if I had your troops.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Avicii Military

Postby Strider » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Colette wrote:Firstly, welcome to the forums!

Secondly, kickass army!

Thirdly, how did you obtain so many? I could triple my army if I had your troops.


Thanks, even though i've been here since 08 lol. Just don't post


Bricklink, for like 2.75 ea if I recall
TROLOLO
Strider
Champion
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:18 pm

Next

Return to The Armoury

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests