Steampunk-themed army

Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.

Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya

Postby jmatthew » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:10 pm

holyfuck. that's amazing. now i feel i need to do some re-designing.
jmatthew
Cannon Fodder

Postby Elmagnifico » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:04 am

tahthing wrote:sadly non of thease would work since they have no smoke-box,boiler,firebox or water and fuel storage.
but this is brikwars, there really awosome looks make them exist,
brik-wars is a place where gravity is optional so steam engines without fuel or water or a boiler or a firebox can exist even tought completely impossible

Well, if we went by the physics you're talking about here, non-balloon flying machines would be impossible because, Steamboy not withstanding, it's impossible to make a steam engine light enough and powerful enough to generate the lift needed to get itself off the ground.
READTHEFORUMCODE!!!
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
Elmagnifico
Mega Blok

Postby tahthing » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 am

Elmagnifico wrote:
tahthing wrote:sadly non of thease would work since they have no smoke-box,boiler,firebox or water and fuel storage.
brik-wars is a place where gravity is optional so steam engines without fuel or water or a boiler or a firebox can exist even tought completely impossible

Well, if we went by the physics you're talking about here, non-balloon flying machines would be impossible because, Steamboy not withstanding, it's impossible to make a steam engine light enough and powerful enough to generate the lift needed to get itself off the ground.

modern planes run on very light fuel and don't use water so non-balloon can work. though takeing the concept of balloons steam powerd flying machines can work if you use the balloons for lift.
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Postby Moose » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:02 pm

The walker and soldier are amazing! Keep up the great work.
TROLOLO
Moose
Hero

Postby Natalya » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

Elmagnifico wrote:

No, there were steam powered airplanes.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby tahthing » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 am

NatalyaAF wrote:
there were steam powered airplanes.

http://www.airbornegrafix.com/HistoricA ... Besler.htm
not powerd by coal.. but still wow
"some people are like slinkies there really good for nothing, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
"Triangalism! What's the fuckin' point!"
Spoiler: show
I am the muffinman
tahthing
Mega Blok

Previous

Return to The Armoury