The new Agents line

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

Postby Blitzen » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:43 pm

The What I Say Goes Roll.
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby piltogg » Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:17 pm

to say what??? :x :x :x
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby Blitzen » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Foggy wrote:
Rayhawk wrote:
piltogg wrote:
Da Rules wrote:BrikWars is about the celebration of mayhem; it turns a suspicious eye towards infidels who believe that rules are made to be followed. If there's a "right" way of doing things, including spelling, BrikWars stands in opposition to it.
piltogg wrote:also why does it mater?

Don't look at me, you brought it up.

*stares at Rayhawk*

I can has an solutiones!
A "What I Says, Goes!" Roll! piltogg vs Blitzen.
1d100 a piece at ten paces.
The contestants will use their usernames as the verification and only roll ONCE.
No best out of 57.
No mulligans.
No rubbing Buddha's tummy!

That.
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby Foggy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Well, that worked as well as a request in /b/.
"We're not here for story time people, lets talk about all the sexy violence!"
-Yahtzee
TROLOLO
Foggy
Officer
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:36 pm
Location: Directly behind you.

Postby piltogg » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:00 pm

I still don't get it but ok also you should roll
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby Rayhawk » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:56 pm

That was awesome. I don't even remember what everybody was rolling for but it sounds like piltogg's winning the conversation overall.

I like this page. My favorite part isn't that piltogg cheated so many times to get 86 on the second roll, but the fact that he really did have 92 on the first one all along.
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby jophfy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:10 pm

Rayhawk wrote:That was awesome. I don't even remember what everybody was rolling for but it sounds like piltogg's winning the conversation overall.

I like this page. My favorite part isn't that piltogg cheated so many times to get 86 on the second roll, but the fact that he really did have 92 on the first one all along.


Wow it makes sense that he would cheat.

Also

Piltogg wrote:in this what I say goes role and I says blitzen wins because she is a maderator and I am not therefore she has brikwars superiority


I thought this was an argument or contest between you an Blitzen. :?: Why would you say she wins?

I think I lose with a roll of 13 :(

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1500678/
TROLOLO
jophfy
Officer
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Rayhawk » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:19 pm

I'm not sure I've got it working quite right.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1500693/
User avatar
Rayhawk
Overlord
 
Posts: 1016
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Location: BrikWars HQ, USA

Postby jophfy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:23 pm

i think you have to put in 1d9000 or what ever you put in.
TROLOLO
jophfy
Officer
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Carrnevil9 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Image
Brawl Friend Code: 14MN0-TY0URF-R13ND

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS
User avatar
Carrnevil9
Officer
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Scene 24

Postby jophfy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Carrnevil9 wrote:Image




:lol: Wow Nice. :lol: I can't :lol: stop laughing. :lol:
TROLOLO
jophfy
Officer
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Moronstudios » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:09 pm

Does this roll count: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1500739/
If that dosn't how about: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1500741/
Um :shock:, why are we rolling dice again?
Looking for Vancouver Island players: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1194
User avatar
Moronstudios
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:50 pm
Location: Vancouver Island

Postby piltogg » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:20 pm

Rayhawk wrote:That was awesome. I don't even remember what everybody was rolling for but it sounds like piltogg's winning the conversation overall.

I like this page. My favorite part isn't that piltogg cheated so many times to get 86 on the second roll, but the fact that he really did have 92 on the first one all along.



well I tried to get 92 again since that was what i got the first time didn't realy work. also jophy I admited that she won because moderator beats normal nomatter what. kind of like a hero against a officer. so even though it is against myself it is still more fair that everyone understand it.
also blitzen has yet to roll. maybe she thinks she is too mature for our internet rolls
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Postby jophfy » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Yes but she a moderator in the Non-dimmeys group wich you are not a part of.
TROLOLO
jophfy
Officer
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Blitzen » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:06 pm

I did roll. I actually rolled first, but I cheated. There. I said it. I'm a big fat cheater.

http://invisiblecastle.com/search/?search=blitzen
Image
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1897
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests